TSP Archives
Discussion: NSA General Corps - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=10)
+--- Forum: The Cat-Tribe Hall of Records (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=172)
+---- Forum: Government Workings (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=215)
+----- Forum: Assembly Archive (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=189)
+----- Thread: Discussion: NSA General Corps (/showthread.php?tid=1281)

Pages: 1 2 3

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Antariel - 05-06-2013

Inactivity is an issue with Sheepa Tongue

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Drugged Monkeys - 05-06-2013

Sheepa has espressed interest in the NSA, but not in an activity capacity. He has many useful tools for our use  but would in my opinion not fit the bill for activity.
I will however speak to him about it. In the mean time, I propose Topid.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - God-Emperor - 05-07-2013

I like Topid and all, but, if we're gonna have not one, not two, but three generals, can at least one of 'em not be a prominent defender?

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Hileville - 05-07-2013

Quote:I like Topid and all, but, if we're gonna have not one, not two, but three generals, can at least one of 'em not be a prominent defender?

Which of the two current Generals are a prominent defender?

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Rebel-topia - 05-07-2013

Im not on either side of the fence, GE. I dont see Mcma as a defender, either...

Just sayin', without a raider, we'll probably rarely, if ever, raid and become de facto defenders or, worse still for activity, purely liberators, which is what the army has been for the vast majority of the past year.

Quote:Just sayin', without a raider, we'll probably rarely, if ever, raid and become de facto defenders or, worse still for activity, purely liberators, which is what the army has been for the vast majority of the past year.

Did you notice the operations we were running right before Milo copued?  They were all raids on Nazi regions.

Which just got me 'discharged' from the army, but I've seen very li'l raidin' activity in this region outside that in the past year.

Quote:Which just got me 'discharged' from the army, but I've seen very li'l raidin' activity in this region outside that in the past year.

That is because the army was practically defunct.  We assisted Osiris and the Pacific when they needed help besides that we didn't really do anything which is why you didn't see raiding from this region.

And before the army was defunct?  Should make ya think 'bout which came first.

Quote:Which just got me 'discharged' from the army, but I've seen very li'l raidin' activity in this region outside that in the past year.

You got discharged from the Army because you refused and ignored several requests to come and assist in our home region.  You disobeyed a direct order.

Quote:And before the army was defunct?  Should make ya think 'bout which came first.

Before the army was defunct we mostly worked in Warzones.  We never once defended a region.

Everyone knew I had prior obligations, and my appeal still hasn't been addressed.

Quote:Everyone knew I had prior obligations, and my appeal still hasn't been addressed.
 You gave no explanation whatsoever to DM or myself when you were asked about it.  You just ignored it completely.  Your nation The Third Imperium had enough influence to not be kicked instead you kept it out of TSP. Speaking of which what is your nation in TSP?  Because The Third Imperium is in The Modern Fourth German Reich.

Exactly.  The Nazi recruiter puppet region I just spent the past month tryin' to refound, which I was only able to finally do today.  Guess fightin' the good fight gets ya discharged, which makes it not so much my fight anymore.

Quote:Exactly.  The Nazi recruiter puppet region I just spent the past month tryin' to refound, which I was only able to finally do today.  Guess fightin' the good fight gets ya discharged, which makes it not so much my fight anymore.

I don't care what your obligations were.  I didn't discharge you and had no say in it.  You are in violation of our citizenship laws and I do care about that.  You got discharged because you didn't do what you were asked by DM and the Cabinet plain and simple.  Apparently your allegiances with TWP are more important with than those with TSP.

No.  I told Topid on a rare occassion that I can get on IRC that if there was specific mission to be executed, I would be willin' to go through the trouble of switchin' durin' update, and, when I asked our beloved MoA for the situation, I was simply directed to IRC, which, as I just stated, I can rarely access. 

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Minbaric Federal Zones - 05-07-2013

Point of order. The argument between the Honourable Vice-Delegate and the God-Emperor has no bearing on the topic and ought be stricken.

As for Topid, I see no reason he cannot be given a vote. While I will vote against him on the same grounds as my vote against the Honourable Vice-Delegate, I don't believe those grounds serve as a legal disqualification.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Belschaft - 05-07-2013

GE, you took your TSP nation out of TSP to do a TWP military operation. That in of itself is inexcusable.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - mcmasterdonia - 05-07-2013

I consider myself to be as neutral as I can get. Or as centrist maybe?

I will gladly lead raids if the other generals are opposed to it. I support Topid for the General Corps.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Drugged Monkeys - 05-07-2013

The fact remain that under the new Charter and Code of Laws, the NSA is classified as Independent. Meaning we can and will do any mission that suits us. And the fact that when I proposed all three original General nominations, not a single one of them was a cabinet member.

The subject of your discharge is not the topic of discussion here. This is discussion thread for General nominations. Put here for the Assembly to offer up candidates for my consideration. Everyone so far has turned down the offer, so we will continue to discuss options until we find a suitable candidate.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - mcmasterdonia - 05-07-2013

I'll also nominate PenguinPies for the general corp.

She doesn't have as much experience as some of the others, but she wants to learn. I am wiling to help her with it, and I have confidence in her activity level.

She also does not hold many other government positions.

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Drugged Monkeys - 05-08-2013

I agree with Mcma's choice of Penguin as a General.

Does anyone have any objections?

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Rebel-topia - 05-08-2013

:thumb:

Discussion: NSA General Corps - Penguin - 05-08-2013

if everyone is alright with it.... I accept my nomination