TSP Archives
The stupidest thing you've done - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: The South Pacific Historical Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Forum: Old News and Topics (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: The stupidest thing you've done (/showthread.php?tid=4377)

The stupidest thing you've done - Fudgie - 10-28-2003

Okay.

Today has been one of <em class='bbc'>those</em> days.

I got up this morning - a fairly routine thing yes - and started my usual routine.

First of all, I went and made a cup of coffee. This was okay - until the coffee cooled enough to drink. I drank it quickly, and then realised I had picked up the sour milk my grandma was saving to make scones with.

Next, I went and did some laundry. Ordinarily not a hard task - but I forgot to put the soap powder in. I have no idea why.

Then, I decide to clean up my part of the house ( I have a ground floor flat.) This turned into a 'Where's my wine glasses, I can't find them search) Unfortunately, I have now created even more mess, and unearthed some nasty looking spiders in the mayhem.

The piece de resitance was just before, when I turned the computer on, and tried to use the television remote as the mouse....

Will someone help me find my marbles .... PLEASE

I'm just not having a good day - just a blonde one

****UPDATE****

I turned up to a meeting tonight - that's not on til next week.

HELP ME .......

The stupidest thing you've done - hutsutraw - 10-28-2003

sorry bout your day fudge. unfortunately, i've had my fair share of those as well Sad ...i think everyone has. tomorrow shall be a better day ^_^

The stupidest thing you've done - God-Emperor - 10-28-2003

That day sounds like somethin' outta a sitcom...or a commercial...

Milk-2.00
Laundry Detergent-5.00
Wine Glasses-50.00
Computer Mouse-20.00
Quote:I turned up to a meeting tonight - that's not on til next week.
Punctuality-Priceless

Quote:i've had my fair share of those as well  ...i think everyone has.

tomorrow shall be a better day
I've HAVE had my share of those days, but I'm still askin' when it's gonna get better.

The stupidest thing you've done - Guest - 10-28-2003

oh man those days......I have those moments everyday, no one told me that we could have one and move to better things...... Sad why am I the last to know these things?

The stupidest thing you've done - Military Force - 10-28-2003

Awww... I'm sorry fudge, come here *pat on head* it's ok happens to everyone.

The stupidest thing you've done - TOOL a HOO - 10-28-2003

I suggest you start all over again, with a BIGGER cup of coffee.My favorite quote, by Albert Einstine:"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that there is a limit to genuis."Take it easy Fudge

The stupidest thing you've done - htz31361849782 - 10-30-2003

Quote:"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that there is a limit to genuis."
Like that quote TOOL

Hope things are getting better for you fudge.

The stupidest thing you've done - God-Emperor - 10-30-2003

Quote:why am I the last to know these things
'Cause nobody loves you...I'm just joshin' ya. I'll keep you informed.

Quote:"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that there is a limit to genuis."
I enjoyed that throughly.

The stupidest thing you've done - Fudgie - 10-30-2003

Today was better - even though I have the world's most sadistic physiotherapist and I had to start work at 3pm.HAve you ever drunk coffee mad on sour milk? EWWWWWWW!

The stupidest thing you've done - Guest - 10-30-2003

Is that worse than tea with creamer?

The stupidest thing you've done - TOOL a HOO - 10-31-2003

sour chocolote milk, is pretty gross. But I think its made worse, because of the anticipation of yummyness.

The stupidest thing you've done - Guest - 11-03-2003

:wacko: If it helps at all Fudge, um ya I know how that feels, did that once or twice myslef.....not a good way to start the day at all. :blink: