TSP Archives
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+---- Forum: Registration Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Citizenship Applications (/showthread.php?tid=587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 11-30-2013

Q.   How do I obtain citizenship?
A.  Article 1 of the Charter states you must accept the terms of the charter as well as state your current TSP nation, World Assembly nation, any current and/or past regions or organizations in which you have been associated with.

[spoiler=Article 1.1 of the Charter]Article 1: Citizenship and Regulations of Citizenship
Section 1 - Eligibility

1. All nations resident in the region The South Pacific may apply for Citizenship in the Coalition.
  2. All Citizens, in order to ensure to all the rights and benefits resulting from such, shall fulfill in good faith the obligations assumed by them in accordance with the present charter and Code of Laws.
  3. All nations wishing to obtain Citizenship must accept and abide by the terms and provisions of the Charter, declare their current nation residing in The South Pacific, current nation which holds membership in the World Assembly, and all regions and organizations in which the applicant is or has been involved with.
[/spoiler]

Q.  Article 1 says I have rights as a Citizen, what are they?
A.  Glad you asked.  Article 2 establishes several rights for all Citizens.

[spoiler="Article 2: Bill of Rights"]Article 2: Bill of Rights

Nations that reside in The South Pacific shall be afforded all rights contemplated in this article unless otherwise noted.

The freedom to voice their opinions on all matters of their interest, including the peaceful criticism of the Coalition and its government, on both the Forum and the Regional Message Board, subject to reasonable restrictions established by the Assembly that do not violate the spirit of the Charter.

The right to contact the government on all matters of their interest and receive a prompt and adequate response from the relevant officials.

The right to defend themselves in the judicial system of the Coalition of The South Pacific with all the guarantees of a speedy hearing and due process of law.

The right to apply for citizenship and have such an application promptly accepted, subject to requirements of citizenship, or otherwise denied under reasonable causes, with the right to an appeal to the appropriate officials.

The freedom to reside in the region of The South Pacific, and the right to not be ejected or banned without reasonable cause and due process of law.

The freedom to determine to whom their endorsements are given, subject to the duties and restrictions established in the Charter and the Code of Laws.

Voting and being elected to an office under the Coalition of The South Pacific shall be rights afforded only to citizens.[/spoiler]

Q.  So how do I apply?
A.  Fill out this pretty simple application below.  After you fill it out the Vice Delegate will review your application and either conditionally approve or deny it.

[spoiler=Application Form]

Code:
I, [nation]nation goes here[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

[b]World Assembly Nation[/b]:  [nation]WA nation here[/nation]

[b]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]:

[/spoiler]

Q.  What if my application is DENIED by the Vice Delegate?

A.  Article 1.2 of the Charter specifies that you may file for an appeal with the Assembly if denied by the Vice Delegate.

Q.  What if my application is DENIED by the Forum Administrators?

A.  If you are denied in the security check phase of the application process you are not able to file an appeal.  This means you were either using a proxy or trying to avoid a forum ban.

Q.  What do I need to do to keep my Citizenship

A.  You must sign into the forums at least once and post at least twice on the forums in a thirty day period.  You also must always keep a nation in TSP and advise the Vice Delegate if it changes.  You can read more about the regulations of citizenship in Article 1.2 of the Charter.

[spoiler=Article 1.2 of the Charter]Citizenship applications will be reviewed by the Vice Delegate.

Upon review the applicant may be either conditionally approved or denied by the Vice Delegate.

Upon the applicant being conditionally approved the forum administration staff will conduct a security check to ensure the applicant is not using a proxy and is not trying to avoid a forum ban. In the event that an applicant is found to be using a proxy or is attempting to avoid a forum ban their application will be denied and not subject to appeal.

In the event that an applicant is denied the reason for denial must be disclosed by the Vice Delegate. The applicant may appeal their denial to the Assembly which may reverse the denial by a 75% majority vote in favor.

If a Citizen no longer has a resident nation their citizenship will be immediately removed by the Vice Delegate.

Citizenship may be removed by a majority vote of the Cabinet if a nation is found to be a security threat. Citizens removed for being a security threat may appeal to the Assembly which may reverse the removal by a 75% majority vote in favor.

Citizenship will be removed if a nation has not logged into the South Pacific forums for more than 30 days and made two posts within that period.

Citizens may request a leave of absence from the Vice Delegate.[/spoiler]

Q.  What are the rules for posting in the forum?

A.  Great question!  You can find the forum moderation policies by following this link [url=]http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules[/url].

Citizenship Applications - TheEmperor - 12-01-2013

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, President of Terra Atlantica, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<b>WA Nation: The Commonwealth of Aterna(North Pacific)</b>

Other regions:organizations: I have the NP nation, plus Terra Atlantica in TSP. That's it. 
OOC: I posted this on the old forum on the 29th, 2 days before the lockout. I just wanted to make sure it was looked at in time to vote. 

Citizenship Applications - VPRB - 12-02-2013

Reposting, just to be sure I filled the form correctly:

I
<span>,</span> 
The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma
 accept the terms
<span>and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A</span>

Citizenship Applications - PresidentHicks - 12-03-2013

I, The Democratic Republic of Ameritopoly, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Ameritopoly

All past and present regions: Southern Pacific

Citizenship Applications - Qwert - 12-07-2013

I, [nation]Sedunn[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None.

Citizenship Applications - Lizard_Buttock - 12-08-2013

I, Lizardtopia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Lizardtopia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]: South Pacific

Citizenship Applications - The Zhukov Regime - 12-08-2013

I, The Zhukov regime, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Zhukov Regime

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A

Citizenship Applications - Prince Karl - 12-09-2013

I, [nation]The Principality of Karlstadt[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Karlstadt: [nation]Karlstadt[/nation]

Proud nation-state of the South Pacific:

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-13-2013

[quote name="TheEmperor" post="109642" timestamp="1385937167"][background=rgb(221,221,221)]
I, President of Terra Atlantica, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

WA Nation: The Commonwealth of Aterna(North Pacific)
[/background]
[background=rgb(221,221,221)]
Other regions:organizations: I have the NP nation, plus Terra Atlantica in TSP. That's it. [/background]
[background=rgb(221,221,221)]
OOC: I posted this on the old forum on the 29th, 2 days before the lockout. I just wanted to make sure it was looked at in time to vote. [/background]
[/quote]

Your application has been conditionally approved. Sorry about the delay. :)

Welcome to the South Pacific!

[quote name="VPRB" post="109726" timestamp="1385992624"]Reposting, just to be sure I filled the form correctly:

I, [url="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=bruuma"]The Voodoo People's Republic of Bruuma[/url] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A
[/quote]

[quote name="PresidentHicks" post="109866" timestamp="1386113296"]I, The Democratic Republic of Ameritopoly, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.
World Assembly Nation: Ameritopoly
All past and present regions: Southern Pacific[/quote]

[quote name="Qwert" post="110451" timestamp="1386457926"]I, [nation]Sedunn[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: None.[/quote]

[quote name="Lizard_Buttock" post="110559" timestamp="1386517973"]I, Lizardtopia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Lizardtopia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]: South Pacific[/quote]

I'm sorry, but since your WA nation isn't Lizardtopia, as you state in your application, it has been denied.

Please state your current WA nation if you want to reapply.

[quote name="The Zhukov Regime" post="110600" timestamp="1386536270"]I, The Zhukov regime, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Zhukov Regime

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: N/A[/quote]

[quote name="Prince Karl" post="110630" timestamp="1386559937"]I, [nation]The Principality of Karlstadt[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Karlstadt: [nation]Karlstadt[/nation]

Proud nation-state of the South Pacific:[/quote]

Citizenship Applications - Lizard_Buttock - 12-14-2013

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lizard_Buttock" data-cid="110559" data-time="1386517973">
I, Lizardtopia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Lizardtopia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with[/b]: South Pacific

I'm sorry, but since your WA nation isn't Lizardtopia, as you state in your application, it has been denied.

Please state your current WA nation if you want to reapply.

</blockquote>
Dammit. I forgot that I hadn't been accepted into the WA yet. Facedesk.

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 12-14-2013

Security Checks on all outstanding applications are being conducted.  Expect final approval to come soon.

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 12-14-2013

TheEmperor is approved and masked.

VPRB is approved and masked.

PresidentHicks is approved and masked.

Qwert is approved and masked.

The Zhukov Regime is approved and masked.

Prince Karl is approved and masked.

Citizenship Applications - SucceededKiller - 12-15-2013

I, [nation]Skland[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.

Citizenship Applications - AVKingJames - 12-16-2013

I, [nation]The Federal Republic of Jamopolis[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Jamopolis[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

Citizenship Applications - Cormac - 12-16-2013

I, [nation]Cormac Holland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Cormac A Stark[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

[spoiler]

Current

Osiris

The Brotherhood of Malice

Equilism

Balder

The West Pacific

Miniluv

Former

10000 Islands

Exshaw

The Black Hawks

Kingdom of Northern Ireland

Empires of Earth

United Kingdom

Europeia

The New Inquisition

The Land of Kings and Emperors

The Death Eaters

The Cat Burglars

The South Pacific

Asgardia

Empire of Oceania

Mordor

The Pacific

Sovereign Confederation

British Isles

Ainur

The United Defenders League

Asgard

The Rejected Realms

Spiritus

The North Pacific

Lazarus

[/spoiler]

Citizenship Applications - Lizard_Buttock - 12-17-2013

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, Lizardtopia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None

Citizenship Applications - tsunamy - 12-17-2013

Quote:I, [nation]Skland[/nation], accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.

Approved.

Quote:I, [nation]The Federal Republic of Jamopolis[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Jamopolis[/nation]

Other regions/organizations involved with: N/A

Approved.

Quote:I, [nation]Cormac Holland[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Cormac A Stark[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

[spoiler]

Current

Osiris

The Brotherhood of Malice

Equilism

Balder

The West Pacific

Miniluv

Former

10000 Islands

Exshaw

The Black Hawks

Kingdom of Northern Ireland

Empires of Earth

United Kingdom

Europeia

The New Inquisition

The Land of Kings and Emperors

The Death Eaters

The Cat Burglars

The South Pacific

Asgardia

Empire of Oceania

Mordor

The Pacific

Sovereign Confederation

British Isles

Ainur

The United Defenders League

Asgard

The Rejected Realms

Spiritus

The North Pacific

Lazarus

[/spoiler]

Approved.

Quote: 

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">I, Lizardtopia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None

<p style="color:rgb(0,0,0);font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(221,221,221);">

Approved.

Citizenship Applications - Geomania - 12-18-2013

I,
Geomania accept the terms and
provisions of the charter.

World
Assembly
Nation
:
 [nation]Geomania[/nation]

All
past and
present regions/
organizations in
which you have been or
are associated with
: Former cabinet member, The South Pacific; Former Commander, Rejected Realms Army.

Citizenship Applications - tsunamy - 12-18-2013

Quote:I, Geomania accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Geomania[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Former cabinet member, The South Pacific; Former Commander, Rejected Realms Army.

No effing way, Geo!  I want to remain the undisputed oldest member around ... Tongue

Welcome back!