TSP Archives
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+---- Forum: Registration Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Citizenship Applications (/showthread.php?tid=587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-19-2013

[quote name="Geomania" post="111926" timestamp="1387403939"]I, Geomania accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Geomania[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Former cabinet member, The South Pacific; Former Commander, Rejected Realms Army.[/quote]

No way, Geomania is back?! Like tsu said, accepted and welcome! :P

Citizenship Applications - RockingChristy - 12-19-2013

I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of Christytopia

Other regions/organizations involved with: None

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-19-2013

[quote name="RockingChristy" post="111962" timestamp="1387450919"]I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [url="http://www.nationstates.net/nation=christytopia"]The Republic of Christytopia[/url]

Other regions/organizations involved with: None[/quote]

Your application has been conditionally accepted. There should be a security check before masking you as a citizen, but until then welcome! :)

Citizenship Applications - Kenz112 - 12-20-2013

I, The Federal Republic of Kenzinia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: Kenzinia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-20-2013

[quote name="Kenz112" post="112017" timestamp="1387543851"]I[color=rgb(102,102,0)],[/color] The Federal Republic of Kenzinia, accept the terms [color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color] provisions of the charter[color=rgb(102,102,0)].[/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]World[/color] [color=rgb(102,0,102)]Assembly[/color] [color=rgb(102,0,102)]Nation[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]:[/color] Kenzinia

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]All[/color] past [color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color] present regions[color=rgb(102,102,0)]/[/color]organizations [color=rgb(0,0,136)]in[/color] which you have been [color=rgb(0,0,136)]or[/color] are associated [color=rgb(0,0,136)]with[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The South Pacific[/color][/quote]

Your WA nation at the moment isn't Kenzinia. Would you mind letting us know which is your current WA nation before approving your application? Thanks! :)

Citizenship Applications - The Sapientia Islands - 12-21-2013

I, [The Sapientia Islands accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: The Sapientia Islands

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific 

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-21-2013

[quote name="The Sapientia Islands" post="112118" timestamp="1387657991"][color=rgb(0,0,0)]I[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)],[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)][[/color]The Sapientia Islands[color=rgb(0,0,0)] accept the terms [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] provisions of the charter[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)].[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]World[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,0,102)]Assembly[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] [/color][color=rgb(102,0,102)]Nation[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The Sapientia Islands[/color]

[color=rgb(102,0,102)]All[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] past [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]and[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] present regions[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]/[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)]organizations [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]in[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] which you have been [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]or[/color][color=rgb(0,0,0)] are associated [/color][color=rgb(0,0,136)]with[/color][color=rgb(102,102,0)]: The South Pacific [/color][/quote]

Accepted! Please hold for a security check, but so far welcome to the South Pacific!

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 12-29-2013

Quote:I, The Republic of Christytopia accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  The Republic of Christytopia

Other regions/organizations involved with: None
Security Check is clean.  Congrats on your Citizenship!

Quote:I, [The Sapientia Islands accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: The Sapientia Islands

Your nation is no longer in TSP.  Do you still want citizenship?

Citizenship Applications - Gordon freeman - 12-31-2013

I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  NA

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 12-31-2013

Quote:I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way! Smile

Citizenship Applications - impossibilia - 01-01-2014

I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]<span>The Republic Impossibilia[</span>/nation]

None:

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-01-2014

Quote:I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Republic Impossibilia[/nation]

None:

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way!  Smile

Citizenship Applications - Aistos - 01-01-2014

I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: League of Aistos

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-01-2014

[quote name="Aistos" post="112767" timestamp="1388592306"]I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific[/quote]

Your application has been accepted! Please hold for a routine security check and you should get citizenship. Happy New Year by the way! :)

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-02-2014

Quote:I, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp  accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Quote:I, [nation]The Republic of Impossibilia[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]The Republic Impossibilia[/nation]

None:
Quote:I, the League of Aistos accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

All 3 have been masked as the security checks were clean.

Citizenship Applications - Bundesdeutschland - 01-05-2014

I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: N/A.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-05-2014

[quote name="Lola Bunny" post="113015" timestamp="1388892680"]I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.[/quote]

Conditionally accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Citizenship Applications - Bundesdeutschland - 01-06-2014

Hello?

Citizenship Applications - Gordon freeman - 01-06-2014

Quote:Hello?

Lola, don't worry about your Citizenship Application. It will just take a while for the security check to complete.  

Citizenship Applications - Bundesdeutschland - 01-06-2014

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lola Bunny" data-cid="113076" data-time="1388967369">
Hello?

Lola, don't worry about your Citizenship Application. It will just take a while for the security check to complete.  </blockquote>

Okay.

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-06-2014

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lola Bunny" data-cid="113015" data-time="1388892680">
I, [nation]The Bunnydom[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific.

Conditionally accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check.

Sent from my iPad using <a class="bbc_url" href="http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1">Tapatalk</a>
</blockquote>
This app is under further review by the admin team.  Please be patient and we will be with you soon.

Citizenship Applications - Ephemera Ennui - 01-07-2014

I, Ephemera Ennui accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None.

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-07-2014

Quote:I, Ephemera Ennui accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None.

Your application has been conditionally accepted. Please hold for a mandatory security check.

Citizenship Applications - Stella Maris - 01-08-2014

I, Stella Maris, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Stella Maris[/nation]

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-09-2014

Quote:I, Stella Maris, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Stella Maris[/nation]

Accepted! Please hold for a mandatory security check.