TSP Archives
Citizenship Applications - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: South Pacific International Airport (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Welcoming Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=157)
+---- Forum: Registration Center (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+---- Thread: Citizenship Applications (/showthread.php?tid=587)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-09-2014

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Ephemera Ennui" data-cid="113214" data-time="1389126080">
<div>
I, Ephemera Ennui accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Your application has been conditionally accepted. Please hold for a mandatory security check.

</div>
</blockquote>
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Stella Maris" data-cid="113315" data-time="1389218568">
<div>
I, Stella Maris, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Stella Maris[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: The South Pacific

Accepted! Please hold for a mandatory security check.

</div>
</blockquote>
Both checked clean.  Congrats on your citizenship!

Citizenship Applications - Sopo - 01-11-2014

I, [nation]Pacific Sopo[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Ambrella[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Europeia, Ninedale (currently holding positions), Osiris (citizenship), numerous others (past)

Citizenship Applications - North East Somerset - 01-11-2014

I, [nation]HMS Somerset[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: [nation]North East Somerset[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

Present: Albion, Balder, Europeia, LKE, TNI, TNP

Past: ACCEL, Ainur, Asgard, British Isles, Democratium, Empires of Earth, Great Britain and Ireland, Hampshire, Imperial Britain, Laurentia, Lazarus, Nova Imperium,  Region Inc, SRATO, TKR, TRR, etc.

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-11-2014

Quote:I, [nation]Pacific Sopo[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Ambrella[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Europeia, Ninedale (currently holding positions), Osiris (citizenship), numerous others (past)
Quote:I, [nation]HMS Somerset[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:

Past: ACCEL, Ainur, Asgard, British Isles, Democratium, Empires of Earth, Great Britain and Ireland, Hampshire, Imperial Britain, Laurentia, Lazarus, Nova Imperium, Region Inc, SRATO, TKR, TRR, etc.
Both check clean.

Citizenship Applications - Punk D - 01-13-2014

I, [nation]Punk Daddy[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None at the moment. Applying to the WA with my main nation.

This is difficult and I apologize is all of my past regions are not listed. It's due to forgetfullness

TNP (I am currently an admin but not a member of government)

TWP

Scroll Islands

The Meritocracy

Invaders

Renaissance

might be a few places where I was a citizen...but that's what I can remember right now.

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-13-2014

Quote:I, [nation]Punk Daddy[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  None at the moment. Applying to the WA with my main nation.

This is difficult and I apologize is all of my past regions are not listed. It's due to forgetfullness

TNP (I am currently an admin but not a member of government)

TWP

Scroll Islands

The Meritocracy

Invaders

Renaissance

might be a few places where I was a citizen...but that's what I can remember right now.

Conditionally accepted! Please hold for the mandatory check. Smile

Citizenship Applications - Punk D - 01-14-2014

So did I pass the security checks?

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-14-2014

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Sopo" data-cid="113588" data-time="1389459903">I, [nation]Pacific Sopo[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Ambrella[/nation]

Quote:I, [nation]HMS Somerset[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

Past: ACCEL, Ainur, Asgard, British Isles, Democratium, Empires of Earth, Great Britain and Ireland, Hampshire, Imperial Britain, Laurentia, Lazarus, Nova Imperium, Region Inc, SRATO, TKR, TRR, etc.
Both check clean.</blockquote>
Can we have a formal approval here please?

Sorry Punk I haven't been able to get to it. If another admin sees this and gets to it before me that would be great. If not it will be late this evening.

No problem Hile. It may help to employ a "former citizen" concept so for people who were citizens before you don't have to go through all of the checks twice.

Citizenship Applications - Hileville - 01-14-2014

Quote:No problem Hile. It may help to employ a "former citizen" concept so for people who were citizens before you don't have to go through all of the checks twice.
And You are good to go.

Thanks DM for doing the hard work.

Thank you!

Citizenship Applications - Lord Ricb - 01-17-2014

I, Lord Ricb accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

<span style="color:rgb(102,0,102);">World Assembly Nation : The Bahmian Empire </span>

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with : The South Pacific , The World Assembly (Present)

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-17-2014

Quote:   I, Lord Ricb accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation : The Bahmian Empire 

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with : The South Pacific , The World Assembly (Present)

Accepted! Welcome to the South Pacific. Smile

Citizenship Applications - Drugged Monkeys - 01-17-2014

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Lord Ricb" data-cid="114284" data-time="1389919009">
I, Lord Ricb accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World
Assembly
Nation
: The Bahmian Empire 

Accepted! Welcome to the South Pacific. Smile</blockquote>

Masked

Citizenship Applications - Kenz112 - 01-17-2014

I, <b>The Federation of Kenzinia</b>, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None

Quote:I, <b>The Federation of Kenzinia</b>, accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation: None

Your application has been accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

Quote: 

<div>I, [nation]Pacific Sopo[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  [nation]Ambrella[/nation]

</div>

Past: ACCEL, Ainur, Asgard, British Isles, Democratium, Empires of Earth, Great Britain and Ireland, Hampshire, Imperial Britain, Laurentia, Lazarus, Nova Imperium,  Region Inc, SRATO, TKR, TRR, etc.

(I can't believe I overlooked these applications, so sorry about that) Your applications have been accepted. Welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

Citizenship Applications - North East Somerset - 01-18-2014

Thank you Smile

Citizenship Applications - Xano - 01-18-2014

I, [nation]Xano[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Xano[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Xano, WA(does that count?)

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-19-2014

Quote:I, [nation]Xano[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: [nation]Xano[/nation]

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Xano, WA(does that count?)

Your application is accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Until then, welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

Citizenship Applications - Drugged Monkeys - 01-19-2014

Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Xano" data-cid="114469" data-time="1390086544">
I, [nation]Xano[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter.World Assembly Nation: [nation]Xano[/nation]All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: Xano, WA(does that count?)

Your application is accepted. Please hold for the mandatory security check. Until then, welcome to the South Pacific! Smile</blockquote>

Cleared. Congratulations!

Citizenship Applications - Suinnus - 01-22-2014

I, [nation]Suinnium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Suinnium

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:TSP(now), Democratic Republic of the Natan Region

Citizenship Applications - arcticBagel - 01-23-2014

I, arcticBagel accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Dogenia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: United Defenders League

Citizenship Applications - Kris Kringle - 01-23-2014

Quote:I, [nation]Suinnium[/nation] accept the terms and provisions of the charter. 

World Assembly Nation:  Suinnium

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with:TSP(now), Democratic Republic of the Natan Region

Quote:I, arcticBagel accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Dogenia

All past and present regions/organizations in which you have been or are associated with: United Defenders League

Both of your applications have been accepted! Suinnus, you should be masked anytime now. arcticBagel please hold for the mandatory security check. Until then, welcome to the South Pacific! Smile

Citizenship Applications - MostSereneGreatlandia - 01-23-2014

I, Most Serene Greatlandia, accept the terms and provisions of the charter.

World Assembly Nation: Most Serene Greatlandia