Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help the Pacific!
At this time I would like to make a request. It is now time for the government of the Pacific to reclaim their rightful place with the departure of Francos Spain. If you have a spare UN nation, or you are a UN nation with only a few endorsements, or if you are simply willing to help the fight for freedom around the world, please go to The Pacific and endorse Delphina. This thread will also serve as a way for nations who leave the SP to help in this cause regain their endorsements when they return. If you go to help, please post here and I will be sure to return my endorsement to you when you return and I hope that others will do the same. Geomania has already gone to the Pacific to help and I commend him for this. If anyone is worried about affecting the security of the South Pacific by leaving, don't worry, LadyRebels' lead is safe. I do not know how long our help will be needed, but I don't imagine that it would be for more than a day or 2 since when power is restored, the ejected nations will be allowed to return.I will be leaving for the Pacific tonight closer to the time of the UN update. I hope to see some of you there.
The South Pacific loves all of it's nations, but we need freedom in the Pacific as well, so I also ask that you help out, we will fend here and hold our Region safe for one and all, go for the fight and let's restore freedom where it is needed at this point in time, I will make sure to reendorse one and all of the nations that move if you let me know that you went to help, and We will keep the home fires burning brightly for you and your safe return to us.
The Great Republic of Brownville Jct will be more than willing to help the Pacific. We too will be departing for the Pacific to help with the fight for FREEDOM! My endorsements are quite high now, but now is a time to put aside those concerns. I started with none, I can always go back and rebuild them again. So ralley troops! Today it is The Pacific, someday it may be The South Pacific that needs assistance. Until we meet again.
The RRA will be directing what forces we have that are not banned from the region into The Pacific to aid in this.
We have moved to the Pacific region in order to help build peace and security for all of that troubled part of the world. We feel it our Christian duty to do so, and while we seek no earthly reward for such action, we ask that you all remember us in your prayers and wish us a speedy return.
Justice in all it's forms, regardless of location. I've moved my UN nation, Slackervania, to the Pacific, and created Slackers Puppet in order to maintain a presence here while things are going down. Meh, I only had 40 endorsements anyways.
I have also moved Music and Adoration to The Pacific. I have also put on the off-site forum that we of The South Pacific have some to help in The Pacific's time of need. I hope you don't mind me doing that.
as stated in another thread, I'm moving my Nation now...
My heart grows heavy as I report from the Pacific:"Seconds ago: The Dictatorship of Great Whale Minions departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Dictatorship of Great Whale Minions from the region. Seconds ago: The People's Republic of Geomania departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The People's Republic of Geomania from the region. Seconds ago: The Republic of Conger Eel arrived from Pacific Army. Seconds ago: The Free Land of Fudgetopia departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Free Land of Fudgetopia from the region. 1 minute ago: The Dominion of Freemon departed this region for The Rejected Realms 1 minute ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Dominion of Freemon from the region. 1 minute ago: The People's Republic of Free Radicals of Mu-Mu departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Disputed Territories of Underseebooten departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Disputed Territories of Underseebooten from the region. Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Nomadic Peoples of Thorn in your Flesh from the region. Seconds ago: The Oppressed Peoples of The Fifty-Third State departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Oppressed Peoples of The Fifty-Third State from the region. Seconds ago: The Armed Republic of THAOM departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Armed Republic of THAOM from the region. Seconds ago: The Democratic States of Texas at El Paso departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Democratic States of Texas at El Paso from the region. 1 minute ago: The People's Republic of Slackervania departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Kingdom of Zoomland departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Kingdom of Zoomland from the region. 1 minute ago: The Allied States of Wicked hogs 4 departed this region for The Rejected Realms 1 minute ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Allied States of Wicked hogs 4 from the region. 1 minute ago: The Nomadic Peoples of Wenchifer departed this region for The Rejected Realms 1 minute ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Nomadic Peoples of Wenchifer from the region. 1 minute ago: The Incorporated States of Poledra arrived from Hades. 1 minute ago: The Armed Republic of Vogonia departed this region for The Rejected Realms 1 minute ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Armed Republic of Vogonia from the region. 2 minutes ago: The Holy Empire of Valinor and the Valar departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Republic of Freke departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Republic of Freke from the region. Seconds ago: The Democratic Republic of Dick Cheney departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Democratic Republic of Dick Cheney from the region. Seconds ago: The Confederacy of ColdSpring Armies departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Confederacy of ColdSpring Armies from the region. Seconds ago: The Democratic Republic of CROIX de FEU departed this region for The Rejected Realms Seconds ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Democratic Republic of CROIX de FEU from the region. 1 minute ago: The Federation of Anarchist Power departed this region for The Rejected Realms 1 minute ago: The Immortal Armed Republic of InfernoIce ejected The Federation of Anarchist Power from the region. "And on and on it goes...At approximately 9:15am GMT (1:15am Pacific), InfernoIce became delegate of the Pacific.I would like to thank everyone who helped in this valiant effort. We managed to close the gap to 105 to 74 (or something like that) but in the end we fell just short. More information will follow as to future plans.
Yup... I got punted as well. A list that francos spain had my A**. This must be dealt with somehow.Dredd
Mirabellis has returned to the South Pacific via the Rejected Realms. We all did the best we could.
It was a valiant effort everyone. So much for the moderator policy of no ejections for 48 hours. Wish the mods had totally stayed out of this one. For the first time in this game the mods have really pissed me off by sanctioning and protecting this regime and getting involved in the manner they did.Now as for the stupid fools who are backing Francos Spain and Infernoice, most of those were just mindless endorsements left in force by many who were not even logged in to see the battle. People really need to be mindful of the consequences of thoughtlessly trading endorsements. They are as much to blame as anyone else.These guys are deeply entrenched now. Siwenna
The damage to the tyrants will never fully be healed. Now the PA naitons have dirt on InfernoIce as well, and I don't think Francos will get enough endorsements to displace him.
We have done our best. We need a less infromal network in order that next time we succeed.
Hmmm, sounds like the Pacific is in trouble. Shall I call for aid in the West Pacific?
i think matt's working on that.i have left a puppet in the pacific to keep an eye on things. i hope it will go unnoticied as it has no un designation.the pacific has asked for people to endorse a new candidate. if i we can. i am assuming that those who have been banned are banned for life. the one who seems to be the leader of the resistance is asking that the endorsements go moere quietly this time. if they filter in over a couple o days infernoice may not notice.if you can, go. if you can't thanks for helping the first time.any idea when the mods bring thier decision down on our heads?
If the mods try to come down on us without coming down in a similar manner on InfernoIce for the mass ejections, they'll have lost the last bit of respect and credibilty they have. They way they've handled the whole mess has stunk from day 1, and I'm not the only one to make that observation.
no you're not the only one. the moderation on this seems to stink a bit. i've been reading the forums today and they're right neutered is scary.
You know what, this is the time for the Lady to step aside for a min.I don't fucking care how scary this Netured Spuntnik is, I respect the Moderators, they have to work really hard, but you know what in all honesty, I have never had any fear of the "stronger" people and you know what if they do not straighten this shit out soon all I can say is that I will stand up on this, it is not right, and I will say so until such a time as they ban my IP address for the damn game, then I will move it to a more personal level, I will get Max Berry's e mail address and talk to him myslef about this shit. And don't think I would not do it, it can and it will be done, one way or another.
Well, I just checked up on old Francos Spain, and he has all of his endorsements back. Looks like he'll be back in the Delegates seat at the update. Looks like we have more work to do.
You know what really pisses me off, if you think about it, not that I would do it, but if I tried that here, my nation would be deleted and I would not get it back, what the hell dose this FS and his cronies have up their sleeves that none of the rest of us do? that is what I would love to know.
if we can. the forum topic called francos spain seems to hint that we'll all be gone if they come down on us. they claim what we've done is illeagal. i've been reading the forums all night. crazy g. is right. the neutered sputs is one bad mofo.Lr. i'm not afraid of him. i will work with you to make hell about this. i worry more about the smaller nations who don't believe there's anything they can do about it.
you know if there was enough of the larger and smaller nations working together we could try to get something done, I don't know about how, but I do know that we could get something done about it.
Well Irrulan is out of the picture having been banned and all. My other nation of Aung San Suu Kyi is still there. Irrulan is needed to assist in the recovery of a lost region for the Roman Empire (Capitalizts and Pilmour took this region from us two weeks ago.) and that is where Irrulan shall go when called. however, at the conclusion of that campaign I'll be glad to transfer my UN flag to Aung San Suu Kyi as she is already there and silently endorse whoever is chosen at that time to displace Francos Spain. Perhaps by then I'll be able to bring more Roman help as well.I wholeheartedly agree that this past episode represents the worst in moderator intervention I have seen in the Nation States world to date.Peace be with you all and a pleasant goodnight to Mi-lady.Siwenna
I too have a sleeper in the pacific. if we can get enough support going i will be able to transfer the un to that nation instead.