Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just a random thought here
Guys, I'm thinking of abolishing all ambassadors and doing all the diplomatic dirty work myself. What do y'all think?
I think that if you can get volunteers, go for it; however, if you want ties with a region and can't find anyone to do it, go for it yourself. That's just my two cents.
No one really likes diplomacy, it seems. You know what, I'm going to end it.
Quote:No one should be alloed to vote whose UN Nation is not in the SP.

Just my $0.02

Dredd
I find myself in agreement with Dredd. These are not people of our region, they are not subject to our laws therefore what right would they have to vote on them.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Quote:I think that if you can get volunteers, go for it; however, if you want ties with a region and can't find anyone to do it, go for it yourself.  That's just my two cents.
Personally, I agree with Aurellis. I have talked with you Geomania, I myself acting as an Ambassador from the Allied States of EuroIslanders, would like for someone to take over as a full time Ambassador, this allows me to work on other work that I have else where. But thats just my opinion. I am a little biased.

Istus
ASE Director of Regional Relations
Geo, if you need ambassadors I'm up for it. It shouldn't take TOO much time from here...I think that's just what I need.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

The ambassador program is dead....for now.