Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help the Pacific!
I don't want to sound like begging, but I lost my endorsements in the scramble. If you were endorsing me, please do so (if you wish to) unless you have already.
I went and checked what was happening in the Pacific this evening and nearly puked. This is the World Book entry for the Pacific: "Yesterday, we expelled the filthy hordes of opportunists; the flocks of vultures who tried to swoop in and pick us apart, and LO! We live on, stronger than ever! My thanks to the many steadfast nations who supported me against those foreign devils. Also, today, Tuesday, October 28th is the Day of Pacific Revolution. This marks the two month anniversary of my initial rise to the Delegacy. The New Pacific Order is now the most stable and longest lasting administration in the history of the Pacific."Man, I wanna rip that guy apart!! :angry: *mumbles 'calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean' and wanders off looking for a party to drink away my sorrows*
Hmm, typical bad-guy propaganda. Dictators seem to be good at that. Don't get upset about it.
Quote:I went and checked what was happening in the Pacific this evening and nearly puked.  This is the World Book entry for the Pacific:  "Yesterday, we expelled the filthy hordes of opportunists; the flocks of vultures who tried to swoop in and pick us apart, and LO! We live on, stronger than ever! My thanks to the many steadfast nations who supported me against those foreign devils. Also, today, Tuesday, October 28th is the Day of Pacific Revolution. This marks the two month anniversary of my initial rise to the Delegacy. The New Pacific Order is now the most stable and longest lasting administration in the history of the Pacific."

Man, I wanna rip that guy apart!!  :angry:  *mumbles 'calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean' and wanders off looking for a party to drink away my sorrows*
Let me at him..........let me at him................!
TAKE A HOLD OF YOURSELF SOLDIER! slap ... pull yourself together man! Are you a Prince or a Princess!
Well actually sir, by looking at the symbol under our national flag to the left of this screen we seem to be both.
Well, umm, ok, umm, at ease soldier
Long Live the Pacific! Led by their fearless dictator! Long Live Drag Queen Francos! (Until we string that bastard up...choking him with his dead animal wig!)...until such a time as somebody can organize an uprising against the fellow...I shall be content with this photo of him from CandelLife. Thanks, Candel...I'd been wondering when I'd get a picture of somebody who I could dislike enough to throw darts at...
Lol, after aproval of [violet] I continued my attack, and I lost with only 2 endorsements less than Francos. I was heavily confused, but this thread explains alot Sad You guys just called it the day, while me and my friends were not finished yet. We came back to beat his *ss, but you guys simply went back to your secure positions in other regions.
I don't know about you, or where you are at, but it was late night here and I was tired as hell, I was ready to move in and help out, so your attuide here is not really wanted or needed, we did as we were ordered to do the a Moderator, in fact if I recall two Moderators.......So before you go sounding off at us, you know being a single mother, a college student and also at that time not aware of the fact that I was getting sick.You need to back your horse up and think before you do this or say anymore, we deicided to do as ordered, went off line.Think better to fight another day then to be baned, and have to switch UN Status
Quote:Lol, after aproval of [violet] I continued my attack, and I lost with only 2 endorsements less than Francos. I was heavily confused, but this thread explains alot Sad
You guys just called it the day, while me and my friends were not finished yet. We came back to beat his *ss, but you guys simply went back to your secure positions in other regions.
corinthe. I will not have you wandering in and berating my troops for following my orders! got it! :glare: did it occur to you that if you berate them now there will not be a next time? morale is important. they didn't have to care about you and they did. they didn't have to keep fighting; but i was pulling them out of the pacific into the wee hours. I am proud of my fellow sp'ers and what they did. i was proud they stood up for democracy and i am proud they went uncomplainigly. yes we got screwed by the mods but will bitching about it to others help us later? so 'suck it up, princess.'
ok, ok let's all just calm down here. *timidly and non-aggressivly looks at various parties :unsure: * arguing about it is not gonna solve anything. Corinthe I'd have to say dear, that you do seem a little bit out of line, but you could just politely bring that to the attention of the delegate, VP, MoD, or general in a TG or PM. *pours the ladies each a drink* Now lets all try to keep things friendly here Smile *looks at ladies for signs of preparing to attack* *get's ready to run like hell*
alcohol is not a good thing to feed me at this point.. *hopes it's hot chocolate?*
not a happy dunk eh? ok pours virgin strawberry daquri and a hot chocolate, take whatever, i wonder what LR and Corinthe will have. LR will want an everclear, or maybe just some tea and tomato soup, if she isn't well.
Quote:Lol, after aproval of [violet] I continued my attack, and I lost with only 2 endorsements less than Francos. I was heavily confused, but this thread explains alot Sad
You guys just called it the day, while me and my friends were not finished yet. We came back to beat his *ss, but you guys simply went back to your secure positions in other regions.
Well there is leadership in action. Nice to see you're consistent about ruffling feathers whether it be in NS Moderation or on regional boards. Perhaps you may want to reword your statement before my feelings get hurt since I was on for nearly 20 hours supporting your appreciative arse. Some of us have jobs and lives. (this is the part where you apologize for being petulant and whiney)
Neutered Sputniks and one other mod told us to abandon the invasion for the day. As did the other invasion leaders, which was prudent given Neutered Sputnik's history and vague threats. I don't think anyone should be criticised for assuming the invasion was over and getting some sleep. And criticizing volunteers for not doing enough is bad form regardless.
Quote:not a happy dunk eh? ok pours virgin strawberry daquri and a hot chocolate, take whatever, i wonder what LR and Corinthe will have. LR will want an everclear, or maybe just some tea and tomato soup, if she isn't well.
*pours the virgin daquri in the hot chcolate.* yum.

naw if i start out grumpy, getting me drunk isn't smart. usually thought i'm a pretty happy drunk.
I apologize, but for me it was 4 in the morning, and I had to go to school in a few hours. I stayed up all night for this, and believe me, it was hard work. I deserve the right to be just as dissapointed as you all were. I had a headache and was awfully tired. You can't believe my dissapointment. I guess that you were not there to help me, thus you had all the right to come and go as you please. We all know that Neut doesn't make idle threaths.I hope that you accept my apologies, but I can't help being dissapointed for my failure. Not after coming so close. Right now I'm banned from the game by my parents. I gave it all Sad
*crying*on the BRAT diet right now not allowed to eat the good stuff, or drink it *cries on Military's shoulder*thanks for the offer, maybe some peppermint tea would help, after all it is part of the diet....... :o Tongue For those that don't know the BRAT diet is for when you are really really sick, most of the time given to childern, but here is a break down for you,BananasRiceApplesauceToast or Teavery limited, but hey bright side, I get to loose some weight Big GrinWe were there to support who we could get into the office, not one member of any organization or even one region, that is how I feel about it, if we could get someone in the seat to remove FS that would be more important than any personal glory. It was about 4 here when I signed off, and that was after a day of hard work at the horse rescue and the senior center, then had to get up at 6 and start my day all over again, I did not have the option to stay home and sleep, too much to do.Anyway moving on we do need some help if you would like to do so, we have a secured Forum for all talks about this matter, if you want the address you can PM, myslef, Bisthmath, or Westminster for the address.
I was in the pacific nearly all day as well, not to mention on this computer all day.I moved bach to the south pacific only because both the delgate and the vp issued the order to move. I didn't want to - ask bisty - I begged her to let me stay - but she said no. So I obeyed an order.Corinthe - I acknowledge that it was 4am when you wrote that nasty little piece. But please, if in future it's 4am - make sure you read what you write, and if it sounds nasty in any way - edit it please???That way you don't have a whole heap of people trying to bite your butt. Smile
Wise words, Fudge, wise words...As for Neut's threat, I was in the Pac all night, and I'm still around to tell the tale...don't know if anyone intervened on my behalf, or if Neut was just bluffing, or if he just didn't catch me...
Or if [violet] privately chewed Neut's ass out for threatening people participating in a legal invasion, thus ensuring that no one would get touched...Seriously, I want to know why the Neut keeps protecting Francos when a game glitch happens, when he will not afford the same protection to other regional delegates that were put in the same situation. Francos wasn't the only one people were launching invasions against because of the glitch...
Ok, Neut isn't protecting Franco. The problem here is moderation in general. The rules aren't defined properly leaving alot of grey. By the time its sorted out they find it shouldn't have been stopped in the first place but its impossible to replicate. Problem here is we keep finding new frontiers to investigate. Sooner or later we'll catch a break. Neut loves the rules like a judge loves the law.