TSP Archives
End of days. - Printable Version

+- TSP Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz)
+-- Forum: The South Pacific Historical Archives (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: General (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=98)
+---- Forum: Old News and Topics (https://archive.tspforums.xyz/forumdisplay.php?fid=204)
+---- Thread: End of days. (/showthread.php?tid=4376)

End of days. - Greater Arkania - 10-28-2003

Due to reasons undefined I am ceasing all nation states activity, who will handle my job is up to LR and the rest to decide. I am completely and immediately resigning from all my duties here and abroad. May everyone here have a good life becouse from what I have seen you all seem to deserve one. Goodbye.

End of days. - Guest - 10-28-2003

Oh my God, what is happening, ok I hope that GA gets things taken cared of and I hope that all is well with him, now we need names and a decision for the office, so let's get to work on it now people.

End of days. - Siwenna - 10-28-2003

Good luck to you Greater Arkania. I know all too well what the arrival of the Nation States Grim Reaper means. Been pretty close to that myself. I hope that RL is kind to you and may you thrive and prosper.Siwenna

End of days. - Aurellis - 10-28-2003

I'd like to post a name, if I can do that here...

End of days. - Caer Rialis - 10-28-2003

Fare well, Greater Arkania. You will be missed! Sad

End of days. - Geomania - 10-29-2003

Wow, is this like a curse or something? all three of the Secretaries of Intelligence have had to leave Nationstates either indefinitely or for a prolonged period of time.

End of days. - Lincolndom - 11-01-2003

Quote:Due to reasons undefined I am ceasing all nation states activity, who will handle my job is up to LR and the rest to decide. I am completely and immediately resigning from all my duties here and abroad. May everyone here have a good life becouse from what I have seen you all seem to deserve one. Goodbye.
Wow, bye buddy..........ummmm, what can I say. I guess when this becomes a pay site i will follow suit but for the time being, all is cool :wacko:

End of days. - bistmath - 11-01-2003

good bye GA. good luck.who was the undersecretary of intel?

End of days. - Sartreania - 11-01-2003

It seems of utmost importance that we fill this position soon. With a region like the Pacific monkeying around we need to have strong intel.

End of days. - Geomania - 11-01-2003

I call for emergency elections.

End of days. - bistmath - 11-01-2003

under the current charter can you do that?

End of days. - The Monkeybutts - 11-02-2003

has the charter even been updated yet? did we get the bugs and stuff out?*edit*according to the charter on our website the only time new elections can be called outside of the regular ones is when there is a new delegate...*end edit*

End of days. - bistmath - 11-02-2003

no, we're still hammering it out. mira has made some great suggestions, too. if anyone has any thoughts please bring em forward.

End of days. - God-Emperor - 11-02-2003

Bye, GA!

Quote:I guess when this becomes a pay site i will follow suit
I fear the time that day comes.

Now, let's get down to business.

Quote:who was the undersecretary of intel
No clue.

Quote:according to the charter on our website the only time new elections can be called outside of the regular ones is when there is a new delegate...
Well, technically there <strong class='bbc'>is</strong> a new Delegate.

Did GA leave an LOI?

End of days. - Guest - 11-02-2003

No under that I know of.....and I should have known, if anyone did........the elections for this office will need to take place soon, or beings as I am not the Delegate I can take the seat if need be, but we do need someone in the Seat ASAP, so A drop the name, in fact why don't we get everyone interested in this to drop their names, then that way we can start a ballot?

End of days. - Fudgie - 11-02-2003

*raises hand*I'm interested.

End of days. - The Monkeybutts - 11-04-2003

We second the nomination for Fudgetopia

End of days. - God-Emperor - 11-04-2003

*Raises hand* I'll give it a go.

End of days. - Guest - 11-04-2003

OK here goes nothing,I will step up, not thinking about it, the elections are just a few days away, for the regular ones, and if no one minds then I will take the seat until then, and everyone that put their names forth will be on the ballot for the next elections.How does that strike everyone?and I need some agents to report in, PM me with any important information ok.

End of days. - Fudgie - 11-04-2003

Sounds okay to me LR.

End of days. - bistmath - 11-04-2003

and then whomever would like to run in the next election may do so.

End of days. - Geomania - 11-05-2003

Ok, I approve of the idea completely.

End of days. - The Monkeybutts - 11-05-2003

as much as my 2c is worth sounds good to me LR