Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
End of days.
Due to reasons undefined I am ceasing all nation states activity, who will handle my job is up to LR and the rest to decide. I am completely and immediately resigning from all my duties here and abroad. May everyone here have a good life becouse from what I have seen you all seem to deserve one. Goodbye.
Oh my God, what is happening, ok I hope that GA gets things taken cared of and I hope that all is well with him, now we need names and a decision for the office, so let's get to work on it now people.
Good luck to you Greater Arkania. I know all too well what the arrival of the Nation States Grim Reaper means. Been pretty close to that myself. I hope that RL is kind to you and may you thrive and prosper.Siwenna
I'd like to post a name, if I can do that here...
Fare well, Greater Arkania. You will be missed! Sad
I am the milkman of human kindness

And I will bring an extra pint
-- B. Bragg

Corporations, which should be the carefully restrained creatures of the law and the servants of the people, are fast becoming the people's masters. -- Grover Cleveland

When the laws are used to make the rich richer and the potent more powerful, the humble members of society -- the farmers, mechanics, and laborers -- who have neither the time nor the means of securing like favors to themselves, have a right to complain of the injustice of their government -- Andrew Jackson

"Capitalism takes no prisoners and kills competition where it can." -- Vince Cable
Wow, is this like a curse or something? all three of the Secretaries of Intelligence have had to leave Nationstates either indefinitely or for a prolonged period of time.
Quote:Due to reasons undefined I am ceasing all nation states activity, who will handle my job is up to LR and the rest to decide. I am completely and immediately resigning from all my duties here and abroad. May everyone here have a good life becouse from what I have seen you all seem to deserve one. Goodbye.
Wow, bye buddy..........ummmm, what can I say. I guess when this becomes a pay site i will follow suit but for the time being, all is cool :wacko:
good bye GA. good luck.who was the undersecretary of intel?
It seems of utmost importance that we fill this position soon. With a region like the Pacific monkeying around we need to have strong intel.
I call for emergency elections.
under the current charter can you do that?
has the charter even been updated yet? did we get the bugs and stuff out?*edit*according to the charter on our website the only time new elections can be called outside of the regular ones is when there is a new delegate...*end edit*
no, we're still hammering it out. mira has made some great suggestions, too. if anyone has any thoughts please bring em forward.
Bye, GA!

Quote:I guess when this becomes a pay site i will follow suit
I fear the time that day comes.

Now, let's get down to business.

Quote:who was the undersecretary of intel
No clue.

Quote:according to the charter on our website the only time new elections can be called outside of the regular ones is when there is a new delegate...
Well, technically there <strong class='bbc'>is</strong> a new Delegate.

Did GA leave an LOI?

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

No under that I know of.....and I should have known, if anyone did........the elections for this office will need to take place soon, or beings as I am not the Delegate I can take the seat if need be, but we do need someone in the Seat ASAP, so A drop the name, in fact why don't we get everyone interested in this to drop their names, then that way we can start a ballot?
*raises hand*I'm interested.
We second the nomination for Fudgetopia
*Raises hand* I'll give it a go.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

OK here goes nothing,I will step up, not thinking about it, the elections are just a few days away, for the regular ones, and if no one minds then I will take the seat until then, and everyone that put their names forth will be on the ballot for the next elections.How does that strike everyone?and I need some agents to report in, PM me with any important information ok.
Sounds okay to me LR.
and then whomever would like to run in the next election may do so.
Ok, I approve of the idea completely.
as much as my 2c is worth sounds good to me LR