Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Activity Solutions
Things are slowing down a little too much for my liking.Regions always tend to slow a bit in the summer, but let's make sure this isn't a permanent change back to the old days.
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Me and Topid have been discussing this same issue.I don't think there is one solution to activity problems, and there is certainly no way for us to force it. The most active GCR right now is TRR, and they've achieved that by being a meeting place for lots of people who are involved elsewhere. Now, attempting to replicate that would be silly, but we can certainly learn from their experiences.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
What needs to be done now is plan something for the moment that activity increases again around the end of august.
[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

Crazily I currently have more work than I usually do Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Quote:Crazily I currently have more work than I usually do Tongue
If you want, Ill take some. Last week I got laid off...
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaah, activity is kind of a problem again. -__-I'll post some ideas ASAP, but I'm on a phone right now.
The only way to create activity is to be active, I know it is cheesy and not very helpful, but I just base it on my own activity. When there are posts about things I am interested in, like RL, USA politics, I post more. When there are activities I like on NS, like military, I post more. The key isnt games. Forum games isnt what get people to stay, what gets people to stay is genuinely interesting content.It takes thought, its hard to come up with, and it takes effort. No one has a magic solution to this, and if I had it, I think I would have used it by now Tongue
i agree, i've been a little inactive myself lately but that will stop and i will try and get us going again, with everbodys help.
Perhaps we need a communal tavern
I think the good news is that we still have more members then a handful of months ago...we can salvage the situation.

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I know a lot of TSP members focus on the forum, but the RMB is how a region presents itself to the outside NS community.One issue that should be considered is a little Adspam regulation, which is a damn sight fairer than a zero tolerance policy. TSP should remain known for its attitude towards free speech, however that doesn't mean we shouldn't be mindful.The adspam is getting a tad daft these days, mainly due to oversized ads and newbies breaking the 24 hour rule.The RMB should be treated like a garden; cultivated, cared for, and pruned and weeded if need be. The RMB reflects the state of a region.
Quote:The RMB should be treated like a garden; cultivated, cared for, and pruned and weeded if need be. The RMB reflects the state of a region.
That's why TSP has an ample supply of Sheep and Cows Tongue.

Though it does say something if that is the main topic on the RMB the last few days..
Quote:I know a lot of TSP members focus on the forum
Really? Pretty dead here too most of the time.
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > I know a lot of TSP members focus on the forum
Really? Pretty dead here too most of the time.
</blockquote> Aye, I'd say from my experience here far more TSPers post on the RMB regularly than on here regularly.
I'm usually quite regular on here, that's right, go on and get your kindergarten minds finished with that joke TongueAnd I'm now officially less busy again. HUZZAH
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
I have a brilliant idea!It's simple see, all we have to do is... drag LR from whatever hidey-hole she is in, and have her do her usual stuff.or we could just play pin the tail on the NuCa. Big Grin
NuCa?

Daytime and Night or whatever it goes by here. Tongue
Woo my internet is back, had some gremlin chewing the cables the last few days or something that has prevented my from contributing
Under the new law, how do we want to call elections for the Delegacy?

I'd say we call the election Brunhilde, adn a lovely girl she'll be.But on a more serious note, a) the amendment hasn't passed yet as far as I know. I don't think there will be many objecting, but what good is playing assembly if we don't even get a proper voting? and B) is the delegate election covered by the election law? I haven't paid too much attention to the procedure for delegacy elections but I would think it's different. And more urgent. I think we need an amendment to the delegacy law if it's not in there yet.The alternative to immediate delegate elections is that our Vice Delegate takes over for the remainder of the term.

Yea you can always find me on the F7 Forums of NS if you want to shoot a word or so at me TongueI got a couple of RP's there I am heavily involved in, and one of them I started..and it went sideways, but it is still a blast :hula: As to Elections, gotta ask, like who all is running, I see that King is but who else has made a public statement about running?I have seen the new law and it looks good but again where do they make their statements for running?
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Quote:Yea you can always find me on the F7 Forums of NS if you want to shoot a word or so at me Tongue

I got a couple of RP's there I am heavily involved in, and one of them I started..and it went sideways, but it is still a blast :hula:

As to Elections, gotta ask, like who all is running, I see that King is but who else has made a public statement about running?

I have seen the new law and it looks good but again where do they make their statements for running?
Aha! *dropkickels*

Welcome back.
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > Yea you can always find me on the F7 Forums of NS if you want to shoot a word or so at me Tongue

I got a couple of RP's there I am heavily involved in, and one of them I started..and it went sideways, but it is still a blast  :hula:

As to Elections, gotta ask, like who all is running, I see that King is but who else has made a public statement about running?

I have seen the new law and it looks good but again where do they make their statements for running?
Aha! *dropkickels*

Welcome back.
</blockquote> *slides under the drop kick and aims a kick towards your flying head*

What? and thank you :hug:
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Not sure if anyone is running offically yet.I know Belschaft is considering. I...might be considering *shifty look*But we don't need to declare yet, methinks.
New Southern Army Member