Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vice-Delegate Nomination: Fudgie
Quote:3.If the candidate responds favorably, the Delegate must post an open thread in the Assembly of the South Pacific, and a link to this thread in the World Factbook Entry, stating the name and credentials of the nation.? All resident nations of the South Pacific will be able to post and discuss the proposed appointment.? This thread will be open for a period of ten days

4. At the end of the ten day period of public hearing, as described in Article II, Clause 3 of this law, a vote in the Assembly will be held, lasting for one week. The proposed candidate must be accepted by a 75 % majority vote.
As I said in my office: I have asked Fudgie to be my Vice-Delegate. Fudgie's influence makes <del>him</del> HER the perfect person to have second-highest endorsements. No one can eject <del>him</del> HER. Also, if the unexpected were to happen and I disappear for some reason, I think we all trust Fudgie to secure the region while a new delegate was selected.

Gender EDIT.

(<em class='bbc'>2nd Gender edit fixed</em> Wink )
*coughHERcough*Wink
Confusedurrender: Fixed.
Mostly Wink (I knew what you meant Wink )
There, fixed.And aye.
Aye.
Fudgie got fixed? Oh, the horror!
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.
Aye!
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Aye
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Aye, mateys./pirate.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Oh, and I should probably Aye as well instead of just editorializing.Aye.
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.
LolAye, obviously
oh no she didnt get Knob(bled) lolOh yeah Aye
Aye!
Aye
Aye.
The way I read this, we are in our 10 day discussion period on the nomination. So, I will move this to a vote on June 30, with vote closing around July 6th. I don't think that I'm allowed to recognize any vote that was made in this particular thread.
I think there is no reason not to make Fudgie Vice Delegate, Discuss.Is that better Hammer lol Tongue :whistle: B)
Quote:I think there is no reason not to make Fudgie Vice Delegate, Discuss.

Is that better Hammer lol  Tongue  :whistle:  B)
Quote:All resident nations of the South Pacific will be able to post and discuss the proposed appointment.? This thread will be open for a period of ten days

4. At the end of the ten day period of public hearing, as described in Article II, Clause 3 of this law, a vote in the Assembly will be held, lasting for one week. The proposed candidate must be accepted by a 75 % majority vote.
I'm not being obstructionist, I have nothing against this candidate. In fact I'm in favour because of her nation's influence. She could take care of business with influence to spare if something happened to the delegate.

I'm just interpreting this part of the charter to mean that this thread is open 10 days, and voting will commence for the next week.
I was j/k pal, why oh why must i be the only one.
Quote:I was j/k pal,

why oh why must i be the only one.
because you are the only one that makes total sense within the confines of your own mind Tongue

I like my world they know me there Big Grin

I have a problem with the nomination........but I can't think of it right now :blub:

oh right no problem....maybe.......maybe not.....I don't know :roo:

ah shoot I go on :maledives: now and do a :hula: with the :ele:
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

I'm going to go out and say <strong class='bbc'>nay</strong> to this nomination. I think the Vice-Delegate position is a unique chance to get more people involved in the government without having to face elections, so it can be used as a place to develop new talent in the region. On the other hand it is a position of regional security, and I think nominating Fudgie is a mistake, because the vice-delegate position is also a chance for a nation to develop influence.

Obviously this is nothing personal to Fudgie, I just think he nomination is a wasted opportunity.
i understand what your saying SB but who would you nominate, instead.
Depends on what we want, I hesitate to make suggestions for people unless asked for my opinion because that is not my place, but I don't think it is hard to figure out who we can pick depending on what we want. If the government wants my direct advise they have an open door with me1) Want a new person to be a VD to have a position in the governmentor 2) Someone who's influence we can develop as VD for securitypeople might disagree with my idea that one of those two criteria's is what is important for the VD position, but I think its an idea that's at least valid enough to be brought up.
not putting your opinion across because you think its notyour place is wrong, anyone who knows you, know you have the best interest of this region at heart and knowing you, i would always trust your opinionMy opinion is to have someone you can trust fully without arguing, apart from you SB fudgie is the only other ns player i trust without thinking.