Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are on the verge of falling backwards...
I have noticed it, can you tell me that ya'll haven't? we really need to get something done and quit sitting on our hands.
I'm back...your nightmare returns.

My one and only minion, so far, Rebel-topia.

Yes, I do know what you mean.I understand now why we had to close down a ministry, are plagued with inactivity, etc. We try to do something and then nothing follows.Those who can do something are doing the best they can, but we still need more.This region needs a wake up call.
Quote:This region needs a wake up call.
Watch out, apparently that gives people the right to pillage the region... :oscar:

Tongue

Hey Mr Grump Gills
You know what you gotta do when activity goes down?
Just keep posting
Just keep posting
Just keep posting posting posting
What do we do we post, post, post
OH HO HO How I love to post
When you WAAAAAANNTTT to post you want to post.

Had to get that out of my system. I did feel like the momentum dropped off the map yesterday, hoping it was just a slow day coming out of a weekend and we pick up again later in the week!
I read that to the tune of 'Living on a Prayer' by Bon Jovi for some reason... but it worked!I am sure once you table that awesome bill it will help! Ask me if you need any help for whatever, whenever. Besides, once/if it passes, those raids will be smashed before anything happens.I think I am going to take your advice, Topid... Tongue
I believe it to be Dory's song from Finding Nemo with swimming replaced by posting. ^_^
I agree LR and I'm glad you've raised this.Perhaps some of us could work on plans over the next few days of how we see where the region should go, even though we may not have the power to do it just yet, just so we're one step ahead of the election process!
I'm here and as long as I'm here we're not going to fall by the wayside.The events over the past two weeks have shown this region needs a change. If we don't deliver, the same thing will happen again, but I believe the next time it will include some other negative consequences. That being said, I'm an admin here and if people need to get things going, I will be more than happy to help. I'm a bit hesitant to include all of my opinions with the changes in the government, because TEP is aligned with a lot of my opinions and I don't think people would like to make a clone, lol. Regardless, TSP should choose its own path, and I would definitely like to help in any way possible.
Quote:I'm here and as long as I'm here we're not going to fall by the wayside.

The events over the past two weeks have shown this region needs a change. If we don't deliver, the same thing will happen again, but I believe the next time it will include some other negative consequences.

That being said, I'm an admin here and if people need to get things going, I will be more than happy to help. I'm a bit hesitant to include all of my opinions with the changes in the government, because TEP is aligned with a lot of my opinions and I don't think people would like to make a clone, lol. Regardless, TSP should choose its own path, and I would definitely like to help in any way possible.
I thank you so kindly for stating what you did, but honestly the more ideas out there the better. TSP will be what is always has been, its own Region, but getting ideas from other places has always been something that we have done.

Please feel free to let your thoughts out so that we can talk about them ^_^

Alrighty then, will do!
coolness untold... ^_^