Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reform
So we've been subjected to repeated calls from foreigners to reform our ways and look more active because otherwise they get upset. Obviously we need to box into such pressure and take a long hard look at how we do things. I have been doing so these last few days and I feel I have come up with the solution to our problem...

Quote:<strong class='bbc'>Section 1: Responsibilities of the Delegate</strong>

1. It is the Delegate important duty to ensure that in the absence of an impromptu Regional Message Board foodfight, one is initiated daily.

2. The Delegate may use his/her discretion to blame any one individual in the region for the failing of the community to fight with food on that calendar day.

3. The Delegate must then proceed to throw any non-Pineapple based food product at that member and/or others.

<strong class='bbc'>Section 2: Responsibilities of the Populace</strong>

1. If member nations of the region have failed to produce a daily foodfight on the Regional Messageboard and the legitimate Delegate has failed to act within their duties and enact culinary-judicial procedure then the populace must rise up in edible anger.

2. Any nation resident in the South Pacific may then deliver a torrent of chow on the Delegate for failing to act within their power.

<strong class='bbc'>Section 3: Ad-Spammers</strong>

1. Foreign dignitaries are to recieve no immunity from a shower of sustenance.

2. Ad-Spammers should be subject to a cannonade of cuisine.
i'd vote for that
It's so dirty, yet so professional. I love it!
Im in! When does this go to a vote!? Tongue B)
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Does the bill sponsor still want this to go to vote?
Bah, antipineappleism! How can this region stoop so low Tongue
[Image: 1ad3869e-07b4-47f3-8bf1-247c729479d6.jpg]

I approve of the laws alliterationI feel pineapples should be included Tongue
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
Another instance of non-pineapple based conglomerates trying to affect our regional institutions. Looks nice though.
How'll about this..

Quote:THE INACTIVITY ACT

WHEREAS one may believe the South Pacific is inactive and may find this distressing,

CONCLUDING one can shove a pineapple up their rear-end if they also believe their foreign opinion is relatively important (<em class='bbc'>esp.,</em> actionable).
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Quote:How'll about this..

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >THE INACTIVITY ACT

WHEREAS one may believe the South Pacific is inactive and may find this distressing,

CONCLUDING one can shove a pineapple up their rear-end if they also believe their foreign opinion is relatively important (<em class='bbc'>esp.,</em> actionable).

</blockquote> "Pineapples available upon request."
Who, Me?

Veni, Vidi, Vamoose

I Came, I Saw, I Skedaddled

Kids shouldn't drink with monkeys.