Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crazy person space
<a class='bbc_url' href='http://invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=591'>here.</a>Okay, you know the drill. Vote.
Discussion on the topic can be found
now i dunno how to vote on this...what will LR be doing exactly in this space if she has it?
Talkin' to herself, and screamin' for a drink.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Quote:now i dunno how to vote on this...what will LR be doing exactly in this space if she has it?
why for acting crazy of course. this is for a theoretical space for the crazy person. a cage in the middle of things. (sounds like my setup for my guinea pig...)
ok works for me Big Grin
Quote:what will LR be doing exactly in this space if she has it
Quote:Talkin' to herself, and screamin' for a drink.
Quote:why for acting crazy of course
Same difference.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Big Grin :eyes: Either way, the vote is currently 100% <em class='bbc'>for </em> ... that kinda says something, doesn't it ....

Wink dontcha just <em class='bbc'>lurve</em> consensus Tongue
How can you not?

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

by voting no of course.
all I want to know is if I get to invite people in it with me, you know Harkinnen, MATT, God-Emperor, Military, MonkeyButts, Bistmath, Sprit and Mist, Slackervania, Aurellis, Westminster and alot more, you know one at a time?
I get to go in before hark does... I am not scrubbing blood out of the cage. :glare:
*picks self off floor after reading bisty's comment and laughing too hard*Hope there's room for me ...
uhh...should I be scared?...or should I just relax and have fun... ... ... :unsure: Big Grin
*reads poll with a weird feeling in stomach kind of like in gym class just before he had to climb the rope....**notices placement in list and hopes this is over the span of a month and not hours*
Ok Ok we are going to put Harkinnen's time in the cage with me to last, ok? that way no one has to clean up the blood after that visit, how does that suit everyone? and Westi, baby I thought for sure that you would enjoy it, after all maybe I would be bad enough for a spanking Big Grin
LOL, spank spank spank *hums merrily*
*wiggles around* oh ya I love that, but is it your turn already? Big Grin , <starts swining merrily from the padded bars, sining "Let's hear it for the boy" then breaking into "What kind of love are you on?"> Big Grin
Don't care about the queue really, you know me. *kicks door shut humming 'Tainted Love'*
*smiles back and starts sining with your humming* good thing, you know you are a very take charge kind of person, come here and let's have some fun shall we? Big Grin
Quote:*smiles back and starts sining with your humming*
*Wonders what letter is missing. The g or the n?* Smile
Well now somethings should be left to the wandering mind...... Tongue
Quote:*Wonders what letter is missing. The g or the n?* 
That's gonna be the N.
This could be interesting, LR you know, not much privacy in a cage... think of the children... think of the other things :blink: ... eh privacy is overrated.
Quote:Well now somethings should be left to the wandering mind...... 
lol at least i'm not the only one whose mind decides to take a hike right in the middle of a thou.................
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' > *smiles back and starts sining with your humming*
*Wonders what letter is missing. The g or the n?* Smile
</blockquote> What's wrong with signing? You got something against deaf people enjoying lyrics too? Cur...Mendicant.....
Quote:Well now somethings should be left to the wandering mind...... Tongue
Huh whatjamean? You weren't using American sign language?