Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not a poll unless oked by Bisty
*goes to read the charter*Good point made Bisty. *holds bistmath's hair back whilst she's sick*
ah well the cat is out of the bag now, and sick lord Bisty I have been sick over it myslef, and I am going to look at the Charter now and see what it has to say, yayayaya I know I should read it, but ya know what I have yet to read the whole thing to date and basically, has anyone noticed me breaking of the rules of the Charter? and God-Emperor......your fault babe, you named yourslef and shorting it down is GE........I love it Big Grin , a little shock treatment anyone......*forget I said that, I must behave, I must behave, I am not deleting it, I must behave*
Quote:QUOTE
I'm like you LR; I don't like to think about it

May I point out that that IS your jobs.
that's what i was referring to.

Thanks for the help fudge, but my hair is dyke short. Tongue bout an inch long. *handles hair...* okay i need a cut.
aww i got the best therapy going. big goofy black lab with me. (casey wanted a play.)
I suggest a poll on the (temporary) expulsion of the nation. This is clearly legitimate under the current charter and consistent with democratic practice. If the nations of the South Pacific vote not to expell the nation it is reasonable to interpret this as the will of the people. I suggest a time limit of a day+ on the poll with an explicit closing time. I hope the next charter will specifically address threats to the delegacy; I really should start involving myself on the board.
* :glare: glares at dettibok* ya you should so like when are you going too? hhmm, would like to know........... :glare:
That i did my job with resignation.Leave him be, he's shy.parites abound. I think i'd like to go to one and get ripped, who wants to help?
Quote:* :glare:  glares at dettibok* ya you should so like when are you going too? hhmm, would like to know........... :glare:
Tomorrow. :innocent look:
You one of them procrastinatin' types, eh? Put 'er there! Big Grin

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

mmmmmmmm that sounds just like me, tomorrow I will do this, tomorrow I will do that, oh well as long as you are here,How are you doing?
I have split the topic. this one is important so i want to make sure people can read it all, together.the fun stuff from this thread has been moved to 'party with GE' in offiste.thx, jo.bistyI would appriciate views from the other cabinet memebers, especially the departments of justice and defence.
okay this <a class='bbc_url' href='http://invisionfree.com/forums/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=625'>poll</a> is up so go vote in the forums.