Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Forum area
Just a thought...all of the other government officers have their own forum area, shouldn't the Craziest Person in the South Pacific have one too?
Good idea, but then a scary one also, after all would you want the craizest person to have their own board..... Tongue
Well, in a way she does... :lol:
Well now I do have the Delegates Board, and being Admin on these boards well enough said on that matter.........but I am not banking on winning after all, MATT is pretty crazy himself, maybe that is why I love him so much........anyway I don't bank on anything, until the close of the elections.... Tongue
hm. shouldn't the craziest person shun the idea of offices and take up residence in ours?
Shouldn't the craziest person get a cage?
I like that, I could do that, take up residence in everyone office, although I think you can find my in MATT's office it you really really need to talk to me Big Grin , and a cage? no a nice padded room, pads all around the room, on the floor and the ceiling, so now if only we can get MATT in there with me Big Grin , would be in seventh heaven :wub:, that is if I win the crown for it....... Tongue
I think you're the favourite there, LR.A padded room would be nice - but I wanted to poke peanuts and beers through the cage bars .... Wink
I don't like beer but maybe MATT does.....but peanuts, mmmmmmm padded bars work for me Big Grin
Padded bars are the new padded walls!
That is good to know after all I do so love the new walls after all I can have alot more fun swining for them Tongue
Here's a vision for you - Our delegate, naked as the day she was born, wearing a lampshade, with one hand in MATT-DUCK's pocket, the other used to swing off the bars of her fashionably padded bars of her cage.

I think we all know who to vote for!

<em class='bbc'>brought to you by the <strong class='bbc'>'Lady Rebels for Craziest Person in the South Pacific committee'</strong> spoken by Fudgetopia</em> Wink Tongue :lol:
LOL I like that picture, might have to use my feet to drink the Whiskey and the Everclear, but hey I can do that...... Big Grin , thank you Fudge for your support..... :wub: ya dear
No probs LR - and it's not that I have anything against Matt's running for CPSP, it just that well, I was bitten by a leprechaun once. If Matt wins, who knows what will happen with those pesky little blighters ...
Quote:Our delegate, naked as the day she was born, wearing a lampshade, with one hand in MATT-DUCK's pocket
...And your hand in the other. Right, Fudge.

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

Na last I thought Fugde was searching Military's for weapons of mass destruction Tongue
Oh. Well, she might find some weapons of...minor destruction...Why is there no winking smiley! :angry: LR, can you do anything about that. Big Grin

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

There is a winking smiley, it just looks more like a grimace of pain than a wink. Wink
Well now if someone can explain to me how to upload some of them I have seen some really cool ones that would be fun to have Big Grin
Quote:There is a winking smiley, it just looks more like a grimace of pain than a wink.
It looks nothin' like a wink, but I'll take your word for it.

Quote:Well now if someone can explain to me how to upload some of them I have seen some really cool ones that would be fun to have
I don't know how, but I hope somebody does.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:Oh. Well, she might find some weapons of...minor destruction...Why is there no winking smiley!  LR, can you do anything about that.
can i go for most abused non-governmental type person thing in the south pacific?? Thats stings GE.
You know I just might keep that in mind for the next elections Big Grin
Quote:<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' >Oh. Well, she might find some weapons of...minor destruction...Why is there no winking smiley!? LR, can you do anything about that.
can i go for most abused non-governmental type person thing in the south pacific?? Thats stings GE.
</blockquote> its ok MF some of us still care...like fudge and LR and well me!
Quote:Thats stings GE.
I'm just joshin' ya. :lol:

Quote:can i go for most abused non-governmental type person thing in the south pacific
Quote:You know I just might keep that in mind for the next elections
That's not what your gonna call it, though, is it?

Quote:some of us still care...like fudge and LR and well me!
C'mon, ladies. The man's only got two front pockets. Why don't one of ya slide over here.

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

)

HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

Quote:C'mon, ladies. The man's only got two front pockets. Why don't one of ya slide over here.
who said we were playing with the front pockets???