Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
shoot the delegate?
so do we have a shoot the delegate day? if so, when? and your weapon of choice.if not, why not?*brought to you by the creamy pie company. Remember kids, cream has calcium in.*
I'd rather have a piece of cheesecake than shoot at LR. Sorry, but I'm always hungry... ^_^... And besides, my aim sucks.
I'm all for cheesecake - especially if it's those chocolate covered cheesecake on a stick things ...
I never did find out where they were selling them Sad ...and if I drive next year all of you have my full permission to beat the crap out of me :wacko:
can we use boston creme pies to hit her?
Quote:can we use boston creme pies to hit her?
hey i'm the fool who asked for your weapon of choice. if that's what you'd like to use, more power to you. Tongue

*heats up the oven.*
Well now if you use pies I recommend that they are not fresh from the oven, and I need to go find someone to help clean me up afterwards......... Big Grin
i'm sure the matt-duck will help.no no, if i bake em now, they'll be nice and cool by the time i actually get around to tossing them at you.
Hey, I hear MilForce is good at laundry...or, I could do it if he isn't around*

*<em class='bbc'>subject to random schedule changes, not valid on Saturdays or weekdays between 6:30am Central Daylight Time (USA) and 4:30pm Central Daylight Time (USA)</em>

B)

There...got my disclaimer out of the way...and yes, I know how to do my laundry; I do my own, even though I live with my 'rents...
well, lr do you agree to enact this proposal?
yes I agree with this one, after all if someone can do my laundry, (wait the complusory nudity in my nation, does this mean I have to wear clothes that day), and someone to help with the licking off *cough* I meant the cleaning off of the Delegate, ya I could go for this........ Big Grin
no you dont have to wear clothes (if you dont want to i mean it IS compulsory) and im sure MATT will help you um...*clean up*
PIE PIE PIE...this could get intresting!
ok then by all means let's have a shoot the Delegate day, use of pies, cheesecake, and stuff that would taste good being licked *cough* I mean cleaned off the body, but hold on before we start.*goes off in search of MATT to ask if he would honor me with a little help in licking *cough* cleaning up afterwards* :lol:
Can I eat my pie insead of throw it? I want to be fat and lazy just like our government! :lol:
well if you want to eat the pie talk to LR about the "clean up" detail...
When you start talking about naked women, licking, and eating pie I get mixed signals. :wacko:

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

What's so mixed about it?I volunteer for licking duty! I mean, it breaks my diet, but with some of the beautiful people around here I just can't resist... Big Grin
*shrugs* ok I am up for new things.....why not?

Quote:God-Emperor Posted on Oct 21 2003, 12:32 AM
  When you start talking about naked women, licking, and eating pie I get mixed signals.
what? shoot the Delegate with pies or cheesecake, then those that want to help lick *cough* clean up can, and because nuidity is complusory in my nation I don't have to wear clothes......does this help clear it up for you God-Emperor? Big Grin
Yes, I think it does...Uhhh...One more for...uhhh...'cleanin' duty. Big Grin

TSP Deputy Minister Of Foreign Affairs (DoFA)

TSP Ambassador To The East Pacific

TSP Ambassador To Osiris

TSP Ambassador To The Rejected Realms

Europeian Citizens' Assembly Associate Member

Do you want somebody murdered?

(Then don't call GE's General Services
)

But, for any other job, dial
HURRY UP- It pays!

P.S. We also walk dogs.

[Image: 20QJ0.png]

I may be new but I'll help with the licking detail B)
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
I'm sorry, but I'd rather eat it than lick ::ahem:: clean up cheesecake...it's just a personal thing...
Aurellis you worry me...its still chessecake whether it is on a beautiful woman or on a plate and it probably tastes better on LR lolill help if your ok with that :eyes:
I'm...well...some would call me strange...I prefer modest...
thats ok modesty is good...so long as you can hmm how can i put this..."keep the game going" when you need to lol