Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weapon X
I would have given the abstain in this one but honestly it would not really work here, so read this telegram and let me know what you think, I will let this be until Tuesday at about 12 midnight PST.******************************************************************** The Rogue Nation of Weapon XReceived: 104 minutes ago a few weeks ago i was banned from your region. i have since then reformed and i was wondering if i could have a second chance.
Reformed my ass. Read the telegrams I've been posting from G in SLD.He broke the law. He was given ample warning and did it again anyways, in an ever more extreme manner. Period. If he wants to make a puppet nation and move back in so he can prove what he's saying, there's nothing in the law that's stopping him. However, if he continues breaking our regional law with the puppet, after having had this much warning, I'm taking him to the mods.
We should not unban him because a jury found him guilty he had his 3 warnings and he was kicked out of the UN for violating rules(one can only wonder what he did to get that).
Who does he think we are? The Clinton administration?
So we didn't have an improper relationship with our interns?...Uhh.... Big Grin
Interns, we get interns, word on that, they don't look like monica do they, god i hope not, so uhh... where are they? jk I'll stick with my e-gf, she's good enough for me, plus I'm a <em class='bbc'>nice</em> boy. I'm happy if I can just get a date.
I have yet to find my intern Sad I think he got scared off when he came into the office and saw me dancing on the desk with a lampshade on for a hat.......jeez you have a little fun and bam people start worrying or calling you insane Tongue
Keep the ban in place, for now.Every criminal gets paroll. EVENTUALLY.
Keep the ban in place for a while. is there someone who's willing to watch him for a bit and see if he's really reformed?Hey I think we get deputies instead of interns? I have to come clean... I'm having an improper relationship with one of my deputies.... :wub: Tongue
Quote:So we didn't have an improper relationship with our interns?...

Uhh.... Big Grin
Wow, this has turned into a "HAHA Clinton knocked up a morbidly obese spring chicken hahaha!" without my intention at all whatsoever.

In any case, I was referring to the Mark Rich incident. He was pardoned from fraud hours before Clinton handed the presidency over to Bushy JR.
im gonna agree with slacker on this (if i even get a voice Wink) if he wants a puppet to argue his case thats one thing but if a jury banned him then it would be a bad move to bring the origional nation back in...it would set a bad precedent.