Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jennivier-Rejected Realms
Just to clarify the events currently going on in the RR: It's a coup. Jennivier has decided that I'm useless and seems to think that he would make a better delegate.
Well, how are you going about this? Do you need our help?
I would answer that, but there's an enormously important reason why I cannot. It will soon be clear.
Good luck then.
Quote:Just to clarify the events currently going on in the RR: It's a coup. Jennivier has decided that I'm useless and seems to think that he would make a better delegate.
Waitaminute... Reformed Texas said his accomplise in the voter fraud thing was something like the name of the person trying to take you over... and when he got his sentence he said he was leaving to get appointed to VP of the RR... *eep* :o
That would be it.well good luck K.
This topic is now irrelevant. Kandarin, Siggi, Phoenix Gres, and myself are negotiating the matter like civilized humans, this matter will be taken care of shortly.
Looks like this forum is taking on the roll of mediator for other regions now.I remember when this was for South Pacific business.Now others realise why we have protected forums as well....
Quote:Looks like this forum is taking on the roll of mediator for other regions now.
I remember when this was for South Pacific business.
Now others realise why we have protected forums as well....
A lot of forums do that. The Meritocracy's forum, for instance, probably has nearly as many foreign dignitaries as it has Senators...and that's no small number.
Fair enough, can't argue with that i suppose.
that is why, as with everyone else, we have our protected forums, and yes that was the name of the accomplish to Reformed Texas, makes you wonder what would have happend if they had not been caught.........