Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ACC - name change
I think you should all know that the ACC no longer exists. The orginazation that used to be the ACC has become the Atlantic Alliance. Any regions claiming to be part of the Atlantic Central Command are (1) still uninformed of the name change, or (2) completely bogus. Either way, they should be reported to an AA official a.s.a.p. via NSTM or our <a class='bbc_url' href='http://chriszs.f2o.org/atlantic'>board</a>.

Thank you for your time, and for reading this message.
Why in sam hell did you guys make a name change?
As many people would probably agree, the Atlantic Central Command is well-known as an invader organization, as well as having a few psychopathic leaders. We felt it was in our best interests to change our name, so the NS community will realize that we are becoming a better organization, and not just changing our outward policies.
How can the rest of the NS world be so sure that you've changed?
MrNonchalant isn't a psychopathic leader...he's actually got a pretty decent plan for reviving the AA as a defensive alliance....
The last time he converted it to a defensive alliance, the first thing he did was launch an invasion, complete with carpet-spamming of the target.(Note: My last message was "Now if only you could do somethign about those psychopathic leaders". I changed it because it sounded a bit too threatening.)
That was, what(?), a year, maybe two ago? longer than I've been there, because Accelsior was in charge when I signed up....and in case you're wondering, we have a few troops protecting Byzantium at the moment (although I doubt anyone could attack if they wanted to, considering the current situation...Wink)
Three months.I'm sorry, but since the ACC/AA has lied, cheated(mass-telegram scripts), spammed. plotted world domination, and generally assaulted innocent regions over the course of the game's history, neither I nor my colleagues in the RR/RRA are going to just take their word for it that they've turned to goodness unless we can see a real change. Especially considering the percentage of the lies, cheating, spam, and invasions that have been sent our way (why, anyway?).
Okay, first of all, most of the people that lied to you are gone, although a few (including MrNonchalant) are still there. For the most part though, we have no quarrel against you, and would really like to open negotiations.....then again, maybe I'm the only one. Either way, you WILL see a change soon....I promise you that.
I have to agree with Kandarin on this one. The AA is notorious for its underhanded crap. I know that you, cuatela, haven't participated in any of that, but the AA has now painted themselves a self-portrait, and it's not a pretty picture.