Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resolution
Due ProcessA resolution to increase democratic freedoms. Category: The Furtherment of Democracy Strength: Strong Proposed by: The Global Market Description: No person shall be held to answer for a capital or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offense to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limbo, nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himsefl, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.
ok im sorry. while my nation is a democratic nation im sick and itred of the UN enforcing stupid rules like this.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

I think it sound like fun. I support it. Abeit I am seeing tsunamy's point of view.
It is a good idea, but if this were RL the UN could be accused of overstepping it's bounds, IMO.
the Resoultion here is done in a couple of days I will delete this stream, thank you all for your input Big Grin