Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corrupt a Wish
Corrupt the wish above youExample:i wish for a rainbowCorrupted wish: Granted but its full of angry gnomes shouting at you
Granted, but there will only be one and you cannot slide on it.I wish for a pony.
Granted but its a evil pony on firei wish i could sleep longer
Granted but you wake up in a really big puddle of drool, the coffee is all gone, and it's been a month.I wish for a dog.
granted but it runs away the hour after you get it,I wish to live somewhere else(Were the only two who post here :O)
Granted, but you can never leave the 10 foot by 10 foot room you live in!I wish the Pittsburgh Penguins wouldnt score any more goals this series
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Granted but then the Flyers would lose Sad I wish for all the polar bears to be able to live in the frozen tundra FOREVER!!! Smile
Granted. But then there wont be any more frozen tundra...I wish to sleep well tonight...

Forum Administrator

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Granted, but you won't be able to sleep at all for a week after.I wish I were taller than my towering 5'3" height.
Granted but now you can't find any clothes that fit you.I wish for Peace in TSP
Granted. But then TSP wont be TSP any more TongueI wish I could find the "perfect" job.... close to home and well paying

Forum Administrator

Granted but your home is in the outback desert ;PI wish i could grow up in the 50's
Granted but then you would be an old wrinkly man with ickiness everywhereI wish for the money to buy all the pretty dresses ever!
Granted, but thats all you could ever wear.I wish I had some money to go fishin...

Forum Administrator

Granted but your unable to catch any fish,I wish for a dinosaur that wouldnt hurt me in any way and his name was fluffy,
Quote:Granted but your unable to catch any fish
And Id be perfectly ok with that!! Big Grin A terrible day fishing is a billion times better then a good day at work!!Granted, but he'd be the size of a peaI wish itd be May already...

Forum Administrator

Granted, but he'd be the size of a pea No problem with that,Granted but the girl you like is may :O I wish i do good on my tests tomorrow,
Granted. But youre going to fail all the other tests from here on out!I wish my computer battery wouldnt die in the middle of my posting this... but, alas, its too late... it did... Tongue

Forum Administrator

granted now it dies at the beginning of posting Big GrinI wish i could win the Confusedpam: war :mf:
Granted but then you NEVER get to win anything EVER againI wish unlimited liquor!
Granted, but it'll be the worst of the bottom-shelf liquor.I wish that I could finish the novel Ive been writing for the last 2+ years...

Forum Administrator

Granted but you wrote it in a dead language you forgot how to speak (Your'e finish it one of these days Tongue)I wish I was overlord of a small abandoned island
Granted, but its only 10x10 feet... and has no food.I wish I had a Harley that I could ride on BEAUTIFUL days like today Big Grin

Forum Administrator

Granted but its harley the person Tongue and its only beautiful once every yearI wish my tests were over
Quote:Granted but its harley the person Tongue and its only beautiful once every year
As long as shes hot!! TongueGranted, but you fail every one of them.I wish for a nice night, so I can leave the windows open Smile

Forum Administrator