Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PASSED: Non-Aggression Pact Between The South Pacific and Lazarus
Aye
Ney

Ambassador, TSP/ Ambassador's general, The Genesis Corporation/ Former Minister of Defense, Communist International League/ Time Traveler :3
--ignore--

I already voted above.

Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

Aye

You have voted twice Uni. Tongue
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Aye

When does voting finish on this?

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
Aye

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Quote:You have voted twice Uni. Tongue

Very common for me. *blushes* I will delete my second vote. 
Never Cruel nor Cowardly,

Never Give Up, Never Give In.

The ayes are 27. The nays are 2. There are no abstentions. Having received over 3/5ths of votes in favor, the measure passes

Note: Although HEM voted after the deadline, he only missed it by 15 minutes. I've opted to count his vote.

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs