Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FAILED: Recall Drugged Monkeys (Minister of the Army)
SB, that's kind of a cop-out. We all have our own portfolios. I can't just start leading the NSA in missions or taking over the job of MoRA. We all need to be doing things, but one minister's failure isn't the entire Cabinet's failure. Ministers should be held accountable for their own portfolios.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

[Image: wwzB8Av.png]
tsp
minister of foreign affairs

Exactly, Glenn.  This idea that some monumental transgression has occurred because of some period of inactivity is simply obscene.  If you look through the archives, especially MoRA ones, then this is a topic for almost every MoRA representative. In fact, other than the coup of April 2013 activity in the region has always been a hot button issue. 

And SB, I was interim MoRA during your tenure as well and we were still facing this issue then with a dismal turn out for the 10th coalition anniversary party.

It's really great to do stuff and talk less about it, I agree with that but its also a little *insane* and *weird* to overdramatize the normal and regular.  Let's leave that kind of nonsense for the gossip rag that is about to start up in TSP. Tongue  

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

While I feel like this thread took a dramatic turn ... I'm not sure SB's argument is all that different from the one you're making in the activity thread Es. Perhaps it's a bit pointed toward government officials ... but I think it's good practice to challenge everyone toward leadership/action/being the change.

===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu