Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well wishes from other regions
Quote:Mav! Good to see you - tell Fudge congratulations for me. Big Grin

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Monica Whitlock – BBC “From our own Correspondent”

Nov 7/05 – in reference to actions in Uzbekistan, May 2005.
Quote:Cheers to Fudge on 1000+ days as delegate ! Congrats to TSP.

Quote:

5 hours ago Mavenu hm. I guess I shouldn't point out that Max Barry's not even from America, but is an Australian?

4 hours ago NationStates Moderators When did actual facts or logic have anything to do with idiot spammers?

Change comes not when some group of radical seizes power, that’s just a shift at the top. It comes when Mr. And Mrs. Ordinary make a stand. When the cake shop owner and teacher and the bearer boy come together and say, ‘They are not afraid,’ anymore.

Quote:Awesome, many congrats to Fudgie on her 1,000 days as a delegate! I will truly be there.

Quote:

Well, I got an invitation to come help celebrate Fudgie's (and the region's) achievement. But I am uncertain where to post. This looks like the place for it.I'm honestly not certain how many people remember my days in TNP and Lemuria. I somewhat unintentionally retired from the game, although I do still enjoy many of the irc chatrooms.Congratulations to TSP and its delegate.
Congratulations on your achievement.I've been retired from this game for a while now, although you can find me on CyberNations.I used to be The Merit's ambassador here, I believe. That or 10KI's.
hey thel and Ylling! welcome back and thanks for joining us.i def remember you two

Quote:

Thel my brother welcome back.
Former Delegate of The South Pacific
I would also like to express my congratulations to Fudgie for her 1000+ days as Delegate. Not too many people can make the claim that they've been a feeder Delegate for that length, and I wish Fudgie and TSP well for the future.
Quote:Lemuria would like to congratulate Fudgetopia on her thousandth days in office. May your next 1000 days be even better than your first 1000 days.

Congrats from the people of Lemuria.

Quote: