Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is the Council in session?
OOC: Shall we ... RP ... ASAP?

As per previous forum, let us begin by introducing, or putting forward our governments' representatives to the Council ...

<strong class='bbc'>

Priestess-Queen Shur?bath

Goddess Incarnate

Empress of Spirit and Mist </strong>

Sends Her Loyal and Honoured Advisor the Elf Shur?bathi Tongue ("of Shur?bath" or "servant of Shur?bath", Title) Kalin.

Let it be known that Shur?bathi Kalin Speaks for Us and that you may trust her, as you trust yourselves ...

She is Our Voice in this Honourable Assembly and has Our Blessing in this endeavour.

Shur?bathi Kalin is a True Daughter of Spirit and Mist, and a True Daughter of the Goddess. She has full Secular and Spiritual Authority. Her Words are Our Words, for she has placed her Faith in the Goddess, Who has bound her Soul to Ours.
Taku stands enthusiastically, after finally getting to speak."I agree. RP has not been occuring lately. However, there was an introductions thread somewhere in here..."
"Yes, there was another introduction thread," Elle Woods adds, "Until someone attacked the stick!" *glares @ taku*
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Taku glares back and prepares a spitwad with a McDonald's straw and aims for Elle's dog
"Oh my god you little creep!" Elle takes the straw and Taku and throws it out. "

I don't think we should let <em class='bbc'>CHILDREN</em> in the Council!"
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

but the children are our future.some nut thought i would be a good idea to bring them in to see the council.
"Not those that <em class='bbc'>chew</em> on sticks!"
===

-tsu

Shur'bathi Kalin sighed, just a little, and shaded her eyes with her hand ... it wouldn't do to have anyone see her :eyes: roll heavenward ... then again, international politx often reminded her of preschool ... and today didn't seem to be any different ... Tongue Wink
Arthur just leans back in his chair and begins to chew on his pencil; realizing what he is doing he removes it from his mouth."I think we should give him another try. Everyone deserves a second chance. Or, if you prefer, 'three strikes and your out.' Personally, I prefer the second chance, but I'm rambling."
"Don't worry, Arthur," says Kathleen Stevens, "none of us has been on topic for days!" Big Grin
Taku simply draws himself up as tall as he possibly can (seeing as he is, indeed, quite short)."Certainly, I am a better choice for representative than either of my even more mischevious twin brothers, or my sisters who do nothing but sit around and talk about nothing but Orlando Bloom and other actors and the like."He then crawls out the window to retreive his McDonalds straw and climbs back in to his seat.