Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open address to TSP
Tsu, thank you very much. Your sage-like advice has been respected in my eyes since that gatesville conference... what, three years ago?I can't speak for others, but I personally don't think it's the opinion of me, Dyr, and Bellz to destroy what all of you worked incredibly hard here for. I don't want to remove all that blood, sweat, and tears you put into this region, this government, and the friendships you forged here from your rather tumultuous beginning. But I don't want it to just fade away either. The three of us "newbs" ( Wink ) have different backgrounds and ways to go about things. In a way, that's a balance. But even so, I don't want the "old guys" from this region to feel like they've been cast by the wayside. Causal game-posters too - we want you here as well. We need your help! I do see there is a need for changes here. But these changes need to be explored and addressed in such a way that it is fair and accepted. You all built this house, and we're not going to go all demolition-style on it. Really, the house is beautiful and strong, but it's... well, kind of dusty. And empty. And it might need some new plumbing or wiring. Maybe even a washer / dryer combo (don't worry, this analogy is ending fairly soon). What I'm trying to say is I and I believe the others do not want to destroy what you all worked hard for. On the contrary, we would like to preserve it, but we might need to change some things to help bring in new tenants... er... members. I don't want to do these changes alone, or even with a group of people. I would like to include everyone in these changes, because this is a region of all of us, not me or a select few. So, talk to us. Help us out. If I'm doing something wrong or bad, don't hesitate to scream in my ear. If it's a good thing, well, just kind of nod a little and I'll take it as a 'we're good to go' sort of thing. But again, in the thick of things, it's important that we don't divide the community; instead, we make it larger and stronger. As it stands right now, the region is pretty inactive and can use the help. I have a few ideas and stances that I might be proposing soon, so that might help. Positive activity can go a long way, so we shall see!Essentially, I (and I believe the others here) are thankful and proud of what you made this region. Every single feeder has fallen under an oppressive government within the past three years. Except here. That is a bold testament to the strength and comradely of the faithful at TSP. It's a unique place, a unique place I'd like to be able to share with others and not watch it become a faded relic. You all worked incredibly hard for this, and we know this. Perhaps we could work hard for it too?

Messages In This Thread
Open address to TSP - by tsunamy - 06-09-2010, 05:55 AM
Open address to TSP - by Todd McCloud - 06-09-2010, 10:43 PM