Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opening Address
I wrote that Constitution on behalf of the Delegate who personally requested it. For some strange reason I am being attacked for an idea that wasn't mine, that I didn't craft, and I'm more than a little miffed that I have been left holding the ball here.

The idea wasn't mine. It was posted by Southern Bellz, and I wrote a Constitution based off it. I was under the impression that that idea was a generally accepted theory of how things could work. I suddenly get attacked for "not understanding TSP" among a plethora of other things.

Quote:Effectively, you have implied that everything so far has been a waste of time, and that your ideas, and your ideas alone are the only way to improve this region.

How many times have I said that I could be wrong? How many times have I admitted that I'm not always right. Loads. I love some of your ideas, I think that Todd is on the right track, I worked to craft a new charter draft much more akin to the current one long before I even proposed the new document. So, I'm not sure what basic assumptions you are operating under.

Quote:Your 'constitution' was nothing more than a self righteous mockery of our values. Todd has the right idea - breaking down the components of the existing charter (which, incidently has served this region more than effectively for almost 8 years).
Again, it was based off an idea of our Delegate. I thought that an idea presented by our Head of State would be acceptable. But out of nowhere, I am tagged as an arrogant nobody who is out of touch with reality.

Quote:Noone likes a self righteous dictator, HEM. And that is the way you are coming across, and I am positive that is not your intent. Don't shove the ideas down our necks. Consider things. And then you'll be an effective leader.
I don't even know what to say anymore...I am considering things. I proposed an idea based off of someone else's premise. I encouraged debate and discussion. How am I getting pegged with being a 'dictator', what ideals have I shoved on....anyone?
I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?

Messages In This Thread
Opening Address - by HEM - 09-13-2010, 08:29 PM
Opening Address - by kloister - 10-12-2010, 12:59 PM
Opening Address - by HEM - 10-12-2010, 08:48 PM
Opening Address - by Fudgie - 10-13-2010, 12:04 PM
Opening Address - by HEM - 10-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Opening Address - by Fudgie - 10-14-2010, 03:41 AM
Opening Address - by HEM - 10-14-2010, 09:59 AM
Opening Address - by Southern Bellz - 10-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Opening Address - by Fudgie - 10-14-2010, 09:12 PM