Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
State of the Region Address
HEM, thank you for your honesty. Firstly, your enthusiasm has not at all been unappreciated. Personally, it was the delivery that I had qualms with. I also acknowledge that I have a tendency to flare up - but I do this because I too have passion about this region. Something we have in common. I don't believe you have burned any bridges. Part of being a politician is facing objections. LOL. And this is the region for long winded arguers, trust me. (Actually having a private chuckle IRL about this - trust me on this!) And honestly, having your ideas being deemed somewhat dictatorial is nothing. I have a whole list of names that I used to be called by people. Some I can repeat, some I choose not to. One thing I am very passionate about is the rules of debate - where you cannot attack a person, only their arguements.There is no reason to consider resigning. If I had resigned every time someone argued with me, or found fault with what I was doing, well ... I'd have resigned more times than I was days delegate. All I ask is that you keep your chin up, take the advice that has been offered and maybe work on your delivery methods. It's all about the sale, as well as the product. SmileRegards,Fudge.

Messages In This Thread
State of the Region Address - by HEM - 10-14-2010, 11:44 PM
State of the Region Address - by kloister - 10-15-2010, 12:09 AM
State of the Region Address - by Fudgie - 10-15-2010, 05:42 AM