Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Constitutional Idea
Quote:At the start of new Executor terms, the delegate organizes a line of succession for delegacy duties in case of an Emergency that sees both the Delegate and Vice Delegate incapacitated.
I like this bit, makes some sense to have a line of succession written down somewhere.

Sorry for quoting so much in the next bit (without the appropriate bits and pieces (if this post is edited it was me putting them in):

Quote:Executor of Justice- Handles Protests, Arbitrates Disputes, and Selects Jurors . ? Executor of the Wardens - Monitors region for violators, ensures no citizenship or voting fraud, helps target adspam, prosecutes violators to the Executor of Justice on behalf of the region. The hip hop police basically .? At a month and only a month into a term of an Executor, a vote of no confidence can be held to remove them. Saving that, only abandonment and impeachment can be brought to Justice to remove an Executor. It Justice is the Executor being protested, the Delegate assumed his duties and arbitrates. ? Executors get two (or maybe three votes) in the Voting Chamber. Executors can not serve as members of any jury.
These suggestions need to be considered in relation to the other constitutional reform that is taking place in regards to a Superior Court (see <a class='bbc_url' href='http://z1.invisionfree.com/theSPacific/index.php?showtopic=10453&hl='>Judicial Reform</a> ).

As for the rest, and the whole thing, give me time to think.

Messages In This Thread
New Constitutional Idea - by Haxstree - 03-24-2012, 07:13 AM
New Constitutional Idea - by Antariel - 03-24-2012, 10:42 AM
New Constitutional Idea - by Gandallfia - 03-24-2012, 11:05 AM
New Constitutional Idea - by Gandallfia - 03-24-2012, 11:07 AM