Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proposed 'Declaration on the Rights and Duties of Nations'
Quote:I am generally accepting of this piece of legislation, except for Chapter II, Article 4. The allegiance issue is a problem, especially in wartime or during conflict, as shown by incidents such as GE's discharge (No offence, just an example) and even the coup itself, where Carta/Milograd betrayed the region despite agreeing with the laws and conditions of citizenship.
I agree with that. The point of this article is allowing for nations to reside in TSP and choose not to be citizens and without necessarily having to pledge support if they are just not that interested in regional politics. Obviously citizens as always would be required to adhere to the Charter.I am open to suggestions though. The point besides the main aim of this bill is to stimulate debate on the issue of rights for non citizens.
Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate

Messages In This Thread
Proposed 'Declaration on the Rights and Duties of Nations' - by Kris Kringle - 05-15-2013, 02:06 AM