Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Moderation Policies
Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Rebeltopia" data-cid="120878" data-time="1395079819">
<div>

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote">
Section 4 - Administrative Team Appeals
  1. Actions taken by the administrative team that involve any of the following may not be appealed to the court:
    <ul class="bbc bbcol decimal"><li>Espionage of the region
</li>
</ul> 
  • Actions taken by the administrative team that involve any of the following may not be appealed to the court unless the action is argued to be excessive or unjust:
    1. <li>Temporary (being defined as under 96 hours) suspension of a member
    </li>

</blockquote>
Great policy, except that I noticed some inconsistencies with the amendment (relevant parts are as quoted above)

1. The amendment says that espionage is a non-appealable admin ban, however this is not mentioned as a punishable offence in the new moderation policies
  2. The amendment also says that bans under 96 hours are not allowed to be appealed unless under exceptional circumstances. Does this mean that one can appeal the 168 hour (or 7 day) ban? If so, I wonder how concerns on not being given equal opportunities to contest a ruling on 72 hour bans be addressed?

</div>
</blockquote>
1.  I will bring this up with the rest of the admins.

2.  This would be appealable to the Court.  The second part of you question would be more of an Assembly matter.  However, the admins may add a way to appeal lesser bans to us directly.  It just isn't something we looked at when discussing these policies.

Messages In This Thread
New Moderation Policies - by Hileville - 03-20-2014, 03:58 AM
New Moderation Policies - by Hileville - 03-20-2014, 04:00 AM
New Moderation Policies - by Awesomiasa - 03-20-2014, 06:50 AM
New Moderation Policies - by Hileville - 03-20-2014, 12:27 PM