Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order)
Quote:I can't use these forums well, shoot me Tongue

You don't seem willing to answer any of my questions. 

"3. Thank you for quoting another part of the article.  Again, where does it state that everyone controlling player created regions is banned from a feeder?  Weird."

And again, where did I state that everyone controlling player created regions is banned from a feeder? Weird... I asked for the proof that "often" those creating the culture of lies in UCRs are banned from feeders.

<p style="font-family:helvetica, arial, sans-serif;font-size:14px;">"4. Proof of what?  I have no idea what you are asking for here.  Facts of what?  Examples of what? "

To back up the article? You see, when people write essays, they usually have to reference material or do their own research. Unless you just want to mangle things like this article did. So I am asking for proof of the occurrences stated by the essay. Elsewise, it is just fantasy. Well it is fantasy, but I'd like to see you TRY to show me how it's not fantasy via proof of what it purports.

"Have you ever heard of the ADN?  TITO?  RRA?  Crazygirl?  Savage Lands?  Pope Hope?  Probably not."

Allied Defence Network. The army branch of 10KI. The Rejected Realms legislature. A rejected realms admin and in game admin. Idk what Savage Lands is. And Pope Hope was the head of ADN for a while and resided in some region that started with an N. ADN has been dead for a while and none of those things matter much.

So once again, I am asking you to provide proof for what the essay purports to say. If that is so difficult, then find me someone of higher calibre who can.

Quote:'You're trying to tell me that the people who run these UCRs are doing so because they aren't allowed back in and are producing lies to keep people there'

I stated that I never said this at all and asked how you arrived at this conclusion.
<span style="background-color:rgb(247,247,247);">  I answered this a couple of times since it isn't actually a question.
</span>

Further, you asked for examples.  I was mildly amused to see that it went over your head.  But, not surprised in the least.

Have a good night.

Senator of Pacifican Doctrine, New Pacific Order

Former Delegate of The Pacific

Retired Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Former Senator of Justice

Messages In This Thread
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Guy - 03-23-2014, 03:39 PM
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Pierconium - 03-21-2014, 10:32 PM