Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order)
I just love the hypocrisy when you say that I'm baiting you, when you have called me thick, saying things have gone above my head and unable to function. I'd like to thank you for finally mustering up an example. This is how you write essays, using examples rather than unfounded beliefs based on whatever pops in your head. I'd reccomend you use more of them in the future.

Your example though, is badly outdated. In the previous post, I asked for modern examples that supported your theories. Sadly, you only gave me one badly outdated and irrelevant example. It was to be expected given the rather shockingly poor essay and subsequent weakness in your replies. If this theory is to be relevant in current times, it requires current examples. Yes, there was a lot of fighting between UCRs and GCRs early on in history. It's not revolutionary or even remotely interesting. Can you give me multiple influential enforced diaspora in the past 2 years who have engaged in similar behavior?

I dispute their relevance and their relevance to this essay. I don't think we're at an impasse, if we are at one it's because of your lack of understanding of modern NS. I really don't think you'd want the opinions of such high quality regions, it'd be rather embarassing for you. It's likely best if you stick to your forums and talk about how great the old days were and how great you are. Don't attempt anything relevant, trust me... it's best for your legacy. I mean, it's basically what you're doing here, you talk about how great you are and how everyone else doesn't understand because they are beneath you. Such gimmicks might work in other regions, but in most places they're going to see past such a shallow facade.

Can you show me some of knowledge and understanding that I might expect from such a supposedly great player? No more gimmicks. Show me that you have the ability to play in the big leagues and not simply say you can.

Messages In This Thread
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Guy - 03-23-2014, 03:39 PM
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Rachel Anumia - 03-22-2014, 05:57 PM