Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order)
Quote:Awww, you poor thing Sad

You didn't provide me with one actual example that had anything to do with the essay. You see, when you write an essay, you are supposed to support it with evidence. If you find it too difficult to do so, and call it "spoonfeeding" because you are unable to support your arguments it simply shows how weak your points are. Do I need to spoonfeed you on how to write an essay? Do you want me to spoonfeed you about nationstates? I can if you'd like. 

Trust me, your bluster on how you can spoonfeed people is laughable at best. Perhaps people like you were considered high quality back in your day, but today, you're simply giving your age and region a bad name. 

So enough nonsense and misdirection. I want you to provide modern examples that support your theories. Can you do that or can you not? I seriously doubt it because you think I represent this region. You seem to know little about nationstates beyond coming up with awfully written theories based on hocus pocus. 
No.

Just...no.

For example, since you are obviously unable to function without someone spelling it out for you - CrazyGirl was forcibly removed from The Pacific by Francos Spain.  She then campaigned (and recruited since that seems to be important to you) against the feeder government of the NPO.  She formed the Pacific Army and worked with the Rejected Realms Army and others in order to destabilize, infiltrate, invade and otherwise oppose The Pacific.  She was also very influential in the Alliance Defense Network and assisted in formulating an internal culture within that organization that was specifically opposed to the NPO.  She was a member of the enforced diaspora coercing nations in order to create strife within the feeder.  This was repeated by multiple nations, multiple times.  It was a pattern that was developed then and carried forward to the present by many generational separations built upon the same ideal.  She was reincorporated and ended her private war (which blossomed into multiple military campaigns) against The Pacific when she was removed from the banned list after several years by myself.

If you are attempting to dispute historic fact then there is little more to say to you on the matter.

As for representing the region, I never said such a thing, but you are being vocal here espousing such ignorant positions instead of any of the other feeder conversations.  When I want the opinion of Balder or Europeia I will join those forums to give it to you. Wink

To forestall your next very poor attempt at baiting me (e.g. 'rage quit', 'you poor thing', etc.) I believe we are at an impasse since you continue to refuse to read what I post and continue to spout the same things over and over, therefore, might I suggest you carry on elsewhere?

Senator of Pacifican Doctrine, New Pacific Order

Former Delegate of The Pacific

Retired Emperor of the New Pacific Order

Former Senator of Justice

Messages In This Thread
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Guy - 03-23-2014, 03:39 PM
The Userite Myth (by New Pacific Order) - by Pierconium - 03-22-2014, 04:42 PM