Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MOTION - Electoral Reform
While I thakn you for what I believe is your support, no that's not what I was looking at.I was looking at this concept:If you don't like who's running for the position - run yourself! Anyone can run. If you don't run then there should be no complaining. Simply that.Whoever runs - runs. Whoever doesnt - doesnt. And because you don't like someone doesnt mean we should not vote for them.I'm sorry this is how I feel. If only one candidate runs, there need not be a vote and that's that. The only person that runs will get it.For instance, Imrie, if you don't think it's right for me to run unopposed - bring it. Run for the same position. It's the basis of representitive democracy.I'm not taking personal offense to this, but as I said in my first post, I think this whole idea is silly.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Messages In This Thread
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by Imrie - 07-07-2003, 09:24 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by Slackervania - 07-07-2003, 09:40 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by Rajargajan - 07-07-2003, 10:52 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by Guest - 07-07-2003, 10:55 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by tsunamy - 07-08-2003, 12:40 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by Aurellis - 07-08-2003, 01:03 AM
MOTION - Electoral Reform - by tsunamy - 07-08-2003, 02:22 AM