The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Re-Introduction!
"Hello everyone!" Elle Woods, representitive from Tusnamy begins. "Since our move, we have had many new faces active in the political arena of the region. Therefore, I reccomend that we reintroduce those representatives that have been active in the past, and give all new representitives a chance to introduce themselves."I think we should use the Friendship Stick!" Elle sets a wooden rod decorated in pink fur and fake diamonds on the podium. "The way this works is that I hold the stick and introduce myself. Then I hold the stick out and the next person will take it and introduce themselves! Then we go around the room until it gets back to me! Then not only are we introducing ourselves, but we also are pledging friendship to everyone else because we are saying it with the friendship stick! It was always a great way to start of the new year at my Delta Nu soroity."Elle picks up the stick and begins, "Hello, my name is Elle Woods and I'm from Vertigo by way of Washington, by way of Boston by way of Bel Air." Elle pulls a dog from her purse, "This is my dog, Brusier Woods. We are here to represent the nation of Tsunamy."Elle holds the stick out to the next participant.
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

Messages In This Thread
Re-Introduction! - by tsunamy - 07-09-2003, 12:06 AM
Re-Introduction! - by Katie Miyake - 07-09-2003, 12:38 AM
Re-Introduction! - by tsunamy - 07-09-2003, 12:56 AM
Re-Introduction! - by Slackervania - 07-09-2003, 09:45 AM
Re-Introduction! - by tsunamy - 07-09-2003, 03:29 PM
Re-Introduction! - by Imrie - 07-09-2003, 07:45 PM
Re-Introduction! - by FlyingPig - 07-09-2003, 08:03 PM
Re-Introduction! - by Aurellis - 07-09-2003, 11:24 PM
Re-Introduction! - by Katie Miyake - 07-10-2003, 04:18 AM