The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ACC
This is the message left in the Mess Hall of the ACC, I thought that you should be aware of it, I have resinged my commision with them,

Quote:Do to orders that I can and will not follow as of today, know that I resign my commision with the ACC, and know this, the South Pacific is and will remain free, and if you try to take us by force you will find out just how strong we really are in our stance on this, the South Pacific is not an Alliance to any Armed forces and with the help of friends and everyone eles we will not be forced into something that we do not want, I am sorry for this but you pushed my hand far enough, so good bye and good luck with everything that you hope for the ACC, but you do not understand, I will not call the South Pacific a Atlantic stronghold and I will not fly the flag of the ACC over my nation, therefore over the Region at this time, take care and have fun one and all, and do not push the issue in the South Pacific, we will fight back.

so now the nations saying I am part of the ACC are now wrong I am moving my nation to a new region, and I will be back here to check on things.

The South Pacific is free, as it always has been, of the ACC, and we will keep it that way.

Messages In This Thread
The ACC - by Guest - 08-22-2003, 12:55 AM
The ACC - by Geomania - 08-22-2003, 01:47 AM
The ACC - by Guest - 08-22-2003, 02:20 AM
The ACC - by the brother of cool - 08-22-2003, 05:27 PM
The ACC - by Guest - 08-23-2003, 01:25 AM
The ACC - by Cuatela - 08-23-2003, 02:29 AM
The ACC - by Guest - 08-27-2003, 02:04 AM
The ACC - by Coral Islands - 09-04-2003, 06:51 PM
The ACC - by Guest - 09-08-2003, 04:37 PM