The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.9 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
More fun with Casa.
Okay, I came to the board after realizing I couldn't sleep (again), and once again found Casa trashing the forum, telling people not to vote in the elections, etc. Here's the convo (and for reference, "Dance for me, sad clown." is a phrase I use sometimes when someone is being an utter idiot and refuses to back down from it--I'm sad to say I learned it when it was used in reference to me :glare: ):6 minutes ago The People's Republic of Slackervania Casa, we've managed to do a lot of good through the offsite forum. The region is far more stable because of it, and we have an institutional memory that we would not have if we just used this board. There is no rule anywhere in NationStates making it against the rules for a region to have an offsite message board, forum, or website to assist the delegate and nations in the region from conducting the business of running the region. The elections are part of that. If you don't like the way things are run, you're free to leave.Dance for me, sad clown. 5 minutes ago The Empire of Casalanario The South Pacific Animal's Farm...Napoleon= The Queendom of LadyRebelsClarinet= TsunamyMinimus= The People's Republic of Slackervania4 minutes ago The People's Republic of Slackervania Sweetie, comparing us to fictional pigs in an Orwell book does not strengthen your case. It just makes you more ridiculous.4 minutes ago The Empire of Casalanario The region is far more stable.... THANKS DEMOCRATIC REGIME!!!!! 3 minutes ago The Empire of Casalanario YOU ARE WERE THE PIG OF ORWELL BOOK 2 minutes ago The People's Republic of Slackervania Casa, just to be clear, are you calling LadyRebels, Tsunamy and I pigs? 1 minute ago The Empire of Casalanario YOU ARE LIKE THE PIG OF ORWELL BOOK 1 minute ago The People's Republic of Slackervania Howso? Seconds ago The Empire of Casalanario YOU ARE CREATING.... A DEMOCRATIC REGIME IN THIS REGION.... Seconds ago The People's Republic of Slackervania Okay, I want you to define a "democratic regime", and what you feel is so bad about it. Because using the normal english definition of the term, it's not a bad thing.So far it's been seven minutes with no answer. Do you think I confused him?

Messages In This Thread
More fun with Casa. - by Slackervania - 08-20-2003, 11:20 AM
More fun with Casa. - by Slackervania - 08-20-2003, 11:59 AM
More fun with Casa. - by Slackervania - 08-20-2003, 12:17 PM
More fun with Casa. - by tsunamy - 08-20-2003, 02:00 PM
More fun with Casa. - by tsunamy - 08-20-2003, 02:04 PM
More fun with Casa. - by Slackervania - 08-20-2003, 02:34 PM
More fun with Casa. - by Aurellis - 08-20-2003, 09:33 PM
More fun with Casa. - by tsunamy - 08-21-2003, 01:04 AM
More fun with Casa. - by Slackervania - 08-21-2003, 01:19 AM