Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rebel-topia
1. Have you previously held the position of administrator on a web forum? If so, when, how long, and for what software?

I was THE admin of Richmond's forums for all of 6ish months. We used ZB.

2. Do you have knowledge of programming languages?

Yes, but very little...

3. Do you have experience with HTML, CSS, and or JavaScript?

Fluent in HTML/CSS

4. Do you have knowledge of IP addresses?

Enough... (this question is a bit vague)

5. Have you ever been a moderator on our forum or another NS forum? If so, have you had to moderate a difficult situation and what was the outcome?

See answer to Q1

No difficult situations arose, but I would have no issues dealing with them Smile

6. What is the most important part of being an administrator on a forum?

Being an admin is not a government position. Therefore, imho, admin should rarely be seen or heard. Taking care of the forums and making then pretty is an admins job.

7. Will you have a considerable amount of time to dedicate to administrative duties if selected? When are you most free?

I've had my activity ups and downs. But I'm here to stay Smile I'm most active weeknights - EDT/EST.

8. If you are not selected to be an administrator are you open to being a Global Moderator?

Sure. What ever I can do for TSP Smile
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

This is to inform you your application has been received and is under review.