Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Delegate Transition
Now that we have a new delegate-elect, this will be the last thread I'll make here. Smile

It seems that it will take a long time for SB to catch up with me in terms of endos, and I don't want to hold the delegacy when July comes. So I'm open to the idea of resigning my WA (thus letting go of my seven years worth of endos) so that SB can take over. I do have some questions/comments, though.

1. What is the the "safe level" of endos that SB should have before I let go? 200? 225? 250?

2. I also think that the CSS members should do a bit of tarting too. With me resigning, the only highly-endoed people left above the endocap, aside from SB and the HEM, is Fudgie. TAO will be the fourth next highly-endoed, and to be honest, it doesn't sit quite well with me. CSS members should tart to go above the endo cap. Smile

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
I have access to Elu's script, and can tart the entire region in about an hour or so, more if I TG them as well. I know you have access to it B&N, but do Fudgie, HEM and SB?

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
I do not. 

Brutland, that is a noble gesture. Is Southern Bellz currently second in the region for endorsements?

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
Please get me the script, I have been going through pages and pages of nations by hand, and spent hours the last few days doing so.

Next time you see Elu mention it to him. It's integrated into the forums so all he'll need to do is set you up with an account for it.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]

Elu is not around and hasn't been for a little over a week now.  His script requires passwords and such to be established on his server.

I've sent him a TG, until then, I'll do the best I can by hand.

Quote:I've sent him a TG, until then, I'll do the best I can by hand.
Do you like me to drop it now, or would you want to be at a higher level of endos before I drop WA? Or do you want me to drop when you get access to Elu's script? Also, watch out for those hovering near the endo count. As one of our TSPers showed, you can get 180+ endos within 3-4 days, and so y'all must remain vigilant. Smile

I'd suggest you make use of the regional TG function just before you quit the WA for the delegate handover B&N; ask everyone to endorse the new Delegate, Vice-Delegate and CSS members. Send the TG, drop WA, rejoin, wait for the update. That should, in combination with endo-tarting, get you back up again pretty quickly.

I am ready whenever you are.

Though I am interested if anyone has further comments on this issue.

If B&N can give some advanced warning, then we can try and do it at a time when S&B can be on for a decent period of time and I can make sure to be around as well.

Quote:If B&N can give some advanced warning, then we can try and do it at a time when S&B can be on for a decent period of time and I can make sure to be around as well.
I can do it either at 6 AM tomorrow my time (UTC+8), presumably when SB is online. If I fail to wake up early, I can drop WA status later that night, at 11 PM my time, so that it will be close to update (TSP updates at around 1 AM my time) so nobody will be able to take advantage of the handover.

(I don't think evil people will be able to pile on 60 WAs above the endocap in two hours in order to clinch the delegacy, but even then, be vigilant. Smile )

Also, I have drafted a message to send to the region, what will be my last mass TG ever: Wink

Quote: 

Hello!

Within a few hours after you receive this message, the South Pacific will have a new Delegate. She will be [nation=short]Southern Bellz[/nation], chosen in our most recent Special Election for the Delegate.

I am very much happy to turn over the reins of our region to an experienced player, and a former TSP delegate who loyally supported our region during its difficult times. I would like to encourage everyone to support her by endorsing her nation, [nation=short]Southern Bellz[/nation]. Doing so will also maintain security and promote stability in our region.

On a more personal note, I would like to thank the TSP government and the TSPers for their support during the past few months. I would like to especially thank Royeaux, Kiasu-ism, Gensville, Karatengisa, the Bloodguard, Methos, Ancient Slobovia, Sir Beltz, Southern Bellz, Eluvatar, Sikronia, Jagilki, Kongaria, Amestris, Saorstat Alba, Kringalia, Fudgetopia, General Hegamony, Escade, Curlyhoward, Kaidee33, Meddigo, Awesomiasa, McMasterdonia, Helpful Whispers, and Drejano Vinni for their brave actions, kind words, and moral support.

Thank you very much and have a nice day! Smile

Brutland and Norden

So, any comments on the draft? Can/Should I retain the second to the last paragraph? Or should I take the thank you paragraph out and reserve it for later? Smile
I think it's a great last message.

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
I wouldnt say in a few hours.  I would say shortly.  We do NOT want to have an advertised time frame.

Ok, if this is happening today/tomorrow I'll go on a massive tart/tg spree today. That should bring me above TAO fairly quickly.

I prob cant be on at update until the mid day Sat or sunday one (est).  I feel like I dont have to be on at update as long as I know its coming and B&N times it close.

I am going to do it tonight - a weekday, especially difficult for evil ones to amass endos. Especially now that the naturalized citizens are becoming restless.

Quote:I prob cant be on at update until the mid day Sat or sunday one (est).  I feel like I dont have to be on at update as long as I know its coming and B&N times it close.
SB - I'm going to edit in your suggestions to the regional TG.

I'm going to time it at near midnight today, near the time when the game updates and an hour before TSP updates. As such, you'll be the delegate in seven hours. Wink You don't have to be online, I can time it so that there will only be a few delegate-less moments in TSP. Smile

We for sure do not want to broadcast the time frame. I'd just say within a couple of days, then do it whenever you can.

People will be watching and waiting for the transition. This is not something for us to take lightly.
Quote:We for sure do not want to broadcast the time frame. I'd just say within a couple of days, then do it whenever you can.

People will be watching and waiting for the transition. This is not something for us to take lightly.
I am doing it in a few minutes. Smile
B&N, make sure to rejoin the WA and tart back up again as soon as update has ticked over.

Thank you for your service Smile