Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Relations with Kantrias
Dear Southern Bellz, Delegate of The South Pacific

Now that your region has settled on a new Head of Government and Head of State, it seemed like this was the best time to approach your region about something that I have been thinking about for some time, but wanted to wait until TSP had a new Delegate elected to start discussing with your region (since I didn't want to have to change who I was discussing things with mid-dicussion). Namely, the possibilities of closer ties between Kantrias and The South Pacific.

Now, as a much smaller region and a user-created one, Kantrias and TSP are not going to be always in lockstep with what it is that they want to do at a given time, but I believe there are enough commonalities of interest (The GCRs, including TSP, being free from external influence and control, is something I can imagine we both fine important) and views on interregional affairs that there could be something we could work with, on building and fostering common ground between our two regions. 

I'm not asking for a treaty of friendship/alliance, just yet, though I would hope that our two regions might get there if we can find and foster enough common ground to make such a treaty viable. Obviously a treaty is a significant step and should be taken only when both sides are confident it is in their best interest, and I want to be able to convince The South Pacific that closer ties with Kantrias are good for both regions.

If this possibility interests you, I would like to discuss it further with you or your MoFA if you would prefer.

Sincerely
Cerian Basileus Rex Quilor Anacreoni-Anumia I
King of Kantrias