Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Endorsement Cap
Now, I have largely left the endorsement cap untouched as it has been a big issue during the past month. But I think that now is the time to slowly bring it down. I think I need to consult it with y'all before I proceed?

My endorsements are decaying at a rate of 10/day, and it might eventually stabilize at where Hileville is now, at around 280-290.

If I lower the endocap to 140, only TAO (145) will be affected. Next week we can lower it to 130, which will not affect El Markus (129) unless he gains endos.

So, how shall we do this, silently or with a statement?

Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
I'm actually fine with leaving it at 150.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
Why lower this? I don't care because I'm not in the WA but people seem happy with 150.  Tongue

Former Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs
Former Citizen

"A sign of beauty ,
A symbol of grace ,
Its pride runs strong ,
At a very fast pace."
Moved this as it was in the public area and I do not believe it was meant to be there.

Yea I am fine with it at 150. Your endos seem pretty solid above 300

Quote:Yea I am fine with it at 150. Your endos seem pretty solid above 300
The thing is, I'm not going to be the delegate next week. So the next delegate will most likely hold less than 300 endos. Wink
Brutland and Norden Factbook (work in progress - check for updates!) Smile
True but after an election the endo count of the new delegate will rise above 300 after a week. 150 is a solid number, strict enforcement is the real issue when it comes to the endo cap.
Southern Bellz is at about 250, but has been moving up a bit more slowly. Are we still comfortable with 150?

I am a member of the Committee for State Security. Yay safe region!
Feel free to PM me with any questions / concerns Smile

Former Vice Delegate, Prime Minister, Minister of Foreign Affairs, Minister of Regional Affairs, Minister of Justice, and Chief Justice
Quote:Question from Southern Bellz to me in December 2013 MoFA campaign:

Bizarre scenario: Unibot asked you a non-loaded question about TNI or the UDL. How would you react?
250 is looking like the natural resting limited we'll settle at. If so a reduction back to 100 is probably in order.

[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
We could set a starting date for 08/01/2013, from that point once a week we drop the cap 10, until it reaches 100