Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Greetings from New Warsaw Pact
     Hello, from all the nations of the New Warsaw Pact, 

I am the new Foreign Ambassador assigned to the South Pacific. I am extremely humbled at the opportunity, and look forward to the ties we can create as nations that will last through the years. We are excited for the chance to strengthen our Regions through diplomacy, and to share mutual opinions and ideologies which can mold our nations for the better. 

The New Warsaw Pact, is a region proudly based on strong Nat Sov ideas. Where many governments, religions, and societies come to prosper through great political freedoms and civil rights. 

Here is a link to my page if you need to contact me.

Thanks,

from everyone at the NWP. 

http://www.nationstates.net/nation=jezreel

Thank you for maintaining such friendly relations between TSP and NWP! Looking forward to hearing from you guys!

A member of Team Cake :cake:

MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (December 2013-PRESENT)

MINISTER OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS (May 2013-August 2013)

DEPUTY MINISTER OF REGIONAL AFFAIRS (April 2013-May 2013)

~≋₪≋~

The Federal Democratic Republic of [nation]Awesomiasa[/nation]

Founded: 21 June 2011

President: Angelina P. Joel

Vice President: Gwendolyn A. Jameson

Quote: 

TheGrimReaper: But hey, some people like places and some people like people.

Rach: "There are people. There are stories. The people think they shape the stories, but the reverse is often closer to the truth."

And thank you all for being so hospitable. As I mentioned, do not hesitate to contact me! Also, keep me updated on what I can do to keep an idea highway streamlined for the regions. 

Welcome, and we're glad to have you here Smile Feel free to become involved in TSP.
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

COMMIES!!!!!!! OMG