Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GE's Retirement
Quote: Due to my recent suspension from The South Pacific, I'll be enterin' a semi-retirement from NationStates, as a whole. If ya ever wanna look for me,ya might find me in Europeia. If ya ever need to look for me, my Skype is Rufus4ak, and Lethen in Euro, if no one else, has my email. If you're ever wanna meet up in the D.C. area or ya just wanna chat...email me for my number. I'd be happy to buy ya a drink.  - Richard
Sad to see him go. Sad
(I re posted these from an Irc PM and he wanted me to put this in Enter if you dare for whatever reason)

He will return. It's just like on NS forums, people who post these kind of messages usually return sooner or later
[right]2003-2013 - 10 years in NationStates[/right]
[right]Godkitten of the TSP Cat Mafia®[/right]

[center][nation]Lands of Headington[/nation](main) | [nation]Headingtonia[/nation] | [nation]Foggy Island[/nation] (WA) | [nation]Ambrosius Aurelianus[/nation] | [nation]Loh[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Windward Islands[/nation] | [nation]Cattish Leeward Islands[/nation][/center]
[center][Image: Udpate-1.png][/center]
He was suspended from TSP though, so if he returns it probably won't be here dunno how long the suspension is though
He received a 24 hours post suspension from the forums.
Ergh. I think this was taking it too far, people get grumpy and post stupid things, I think such an escalation in warning in one day is over the top... GE despite some mistakes, and yes, we've all made them, has been a crucial part of the South Pacific. It's sad to see a dedicated native player leave, particularly one that has been involved in this region for such a long time. Disappointing :|
Quote:Ergh. I think this was taking it too far, people get grumpy and post stupid things, I think such an escalation in warning in one day is over the top... GE despite some mistakes, and yes, we've all made them, has been a crucial part of the South Pacific. It's sad to see a dedicated native player leave, particularly one that has been involved in this region for such a long time. Disappointing :|

Can someone clue me in on what happened here? I can't seem to find where this all went down ...
===

"I learned that dreams don't work without action. I learned that no one could stop me but me. I learned that love is stronger than hate. And most important, I learned that God does exist. He and/or she is right inside you underneath the pain, the sorrow and the shame."

-tsu

http://forums.thesouthpacific.org/topic/...ws-update/