Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TSP Regional Games
Hey,

So based on some earlier discussions we had, I wanted to run a TSP regional games. Hopefully, if it does well then it can be an annual thing. 

The region is located here:

http://www.nationstates.net/region=tsp_o...onal_games

The password (which I'll change every couple of days) is currently tsp4ever.

Only nations who enter with "Nation name of TSP" will be allowed to remain. 

The idea is that TSPers make a puppet and bring it into the region.  Once we know how many people are signed up (I think an even number, let's say 8-14 or so would be great), they'll be randomly split into two teams.  The teams will compete with each other in various challenges. For each challenge the winning team gets a bonus while the losing team has to eliminate one if its players.

I'd love to see the cabinet involved in this as players. I'll also need three judges to help with the creative challenges.  I've got one in mind already and am waiting their response, and will need two more.

The games will being this Saturday evening and run depending on number of players. Each challenge runs for 24 hours which should allow players to communicate and work out time zone stuff. 

Challenges are not role plays but based on skills such as chess, drawing, playing phone or Orsinal type games, writing, battleship, etc.

Any suggestions for great challenges or help with set up and moderation would be appreciated.

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific