Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SPINN: Delegate Hopefuls Announce Candidacy Early
Can we make something where we know all of the "teams" that are in so far? this just keeps getting bigger and it is a wee bit hard to keep track Smile 

I think with the passing of the delegate special election law, the official campaign threads will be posted, and all candidates will expand on their platforms... This will sort out the list of who's running and who's with who...
The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Can we make something where we know all of the "teams" that are in so far? this just keeps getting bigger and it is a wee bit hard to keep track Smile
Yes, waiting for this to happen!

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Quote: 

<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="Penguin" data-cid="101393" data-time="1370183562">
<div>
Can we make something where we know all of the "teams" that are in so far? this just keeps getting bigger and it is a wee bit hard to keep track Smile
Yes, waiting for this to happen!

</div>
</blockquote>

Well, this has a list of the teams within it. Nearish to the bottom - it isn't official (is SPINN ever?), but it helped me keep track.