Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New MoRA
Unless I'm mistaken, Awe resigned just in time so we could appoint a new minister instead of having special elections. I would be very instered in seeing Arbiter08 appointed as the new Minister of Regional Affairs, in no small part because he's an enthusiastic newcomer and has been basically running the ministry for a while now. Still I'd love to hear what you guys have to say about this, and if you are thinking of someone else.

Kris Kringle

Vice Delegate of the South Pacific - 
Forum Administrator
Deputy Minister of Communications and Integration (former) - Minister of Foreign Affairs (former)

Kringle's What? Moment: [01:32] Then let's have breakfasts at night between the Delegate and Vice Delegate
That's fine by me, I think there are a few people we could choose, but arbiter is a great choice.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I'm good with appointing Arbiter08. Let's make it official once everyone agrees so he can help me plan TSP's Regional Games Smile

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

Aye. Though he'll have barely any time to do anything before the next election :P

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:THUMB:

The Confederation of Rebel-topian Nations

[spoiler="Positions - Past and Present"]

Forum Administrator

TSP Chair of the Assembly (12/13 - Present)

TSP's Craziest (12/12 - 3/13 -- 8/13 - Present)
Former Vice Delegate under Belschaft (8/13 - 12/13)

Former General in the NSA (5/13 - 8/13)

Former Minister of Security in TSP (9/12 - 12/12)

Former Minister of Foreign Affairs in TSP (5/12 - 9/12)

The one and only minion of LadyRebels (Goodness I REALLY miss that woman!!)[/spoiler]

[spoiler="CRN Member Nations"]

[nation]Rebel-topia[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia of The South Pacific[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia the 2[/nation] | [nation]Rebel-topia III[/nation] | [nation]RebelT[/nation] | [nation]Rebeltopia[/nation] [/spoiler]
Farengeto is my new best friend!!!!

"If you're normal, the crowd will accept you. If you're deranged, they'll make you their leader." - Christopher Titus

Quote:Aye. Though he'll have barely any time to do anything before the next election Tongue Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There's 28 days left in the term!  In the words of Elle Goulding, "Anything could happen." Tongue

Escade

Delegate

:cake:

The South Pacific

There's a lot to be done with MoRA, so don't underestimate what can be done in a month. :)

Do we all agree on appointing Arbiter?
I agree, I'll become the new MoRa if everybody here agrees.
​The New Covenant:

[nation]The Sanghelios Legion[/nation], [nation]The Jiralhanea[/nation], [nation]The Kigyar[/nation], and [nation]The Shan Shyuumm[/nation]

Minister of Regional Affairs (Mar 7, 2014-Present)

Deputy Minister of Regional Affairs (Dec 15 2013-Mar 7, 2014)

Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs (Jan 13, 2014-Feb 3, 2014)

Works for me