Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'd like to make it clear here that I'm appalled Bels is voting Aye on my recall at this stage. I won't say anything in public to imply cabinet division (deleting my post calling him on it), but suffice to say I am peeved.
New Southern Army Member
Longest Serving Delegate of Warzone Australia (271 glorious days, 2012)
Delegate of Warzone Africa (1 day, 2012)
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
TSP Chair of the Assembly (December 2012-April 2013)
Council of State Security Member (April 2013-May 2013)
TSP Deputy Minister of Security (July 2012-April 2013)
TSP Head of Ambassadors (June-July 2011)
South Pacific Army Captain (2011-13)
Founded February 2011 - 2 years of Nationstates and counting!
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
And I'm appalled that despite your continued gross incompetence you continue to get elected to regional office.

You want me to stop backstopping your job? Start doing it. We need formal approaches to Equilism (Astarial is our contact point) and TEP. You need to talk to TNI about modifying our alliance due to them forming the UNIAF with LKE. TNP hasn't expressed support of our TWP position. We want to nudge them about that, in a friendly manner. We need to restaff our embassy program and make sure none of the current ones have picked up CoI's. GE, for example, became a TWP citizen and MoFA which was absurd. We need an April update and a May update, I guess combined into one. We have minor diplomatic troubles with Lazaus due to a no-harbour clause they're having issues meeting. Someone needs to hold their hand on that, and either get them to honour it or re-draft the treaty. With our relations the way they are with TWP, TP and GV we need a general move to improve relations with other regions. Beyond TEP and Equilism, TRR and Unknown are they key ones. TRR is the last GCR and Unknown is a SovCon member. It's not a subtle move but it's a good one. We want to lean on more of our allies to declare Milograd persona non grata like TNP did. This needs to be done via back channels so we can maintain deniability, but the point is to make him useless as a FA person so TP is either immobilized or has to fire him. At some point we could do with a new foreign policy doctrine too, I guess, now that there are GCR's we don't like. Rach wants to improve TSP-Balder relations, so that's an angle to pursue as well. See if you can't get support re TWP or PNG on Milo from her.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
If you could let me do my job rather than telling me how you'd do it, that would be great.
New Southern Army Member
TSP Minister of Foreign Affairs (September-November 2011, April-May 2013), Deputy (July-September 2011, June 2012-April 2013), and Advisor (January-June 2012)
[spoiler=Whispering Ants][Image: We_so_excited!.gif] for DelegANT 2013!!! [/spoiler]
I will, the day you start actually doing it.
[center]Rex Imperator Princeps Tribunicia Potestas Pater Patriae Dominus Noster Invictus Perpetuus[/center]
[center]Member of The Committee for State Security[/center]
[center]Forum Administrator[/center]

[center][Image: BelschaftShield2.png][/center]

[center]Ex-Delegate (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Security (x2)[/center]
[center]Ex-Chair of The Assembly (x3)[/center]
[center]Ex-Minister of Foreign Affairs (x2)[/center]
You are a joy to work with.
New Southern Army Member
This clearly isn't going to work. I've resigned.
New Southern Army Member
The issue is you have been completely absent for almost the entirety of this term.  You were not able to be on during the coup and just went MIA for the last 2 weeks.  Also there had been ZERO instructions given to your Deputy (hell I didn't even know you had one) on what they can do in your absence.

Clearly you and Bel have tension in between you and you have for quite sometime.  Neither of you should have taken this office if you cannot work together.

Personally I feel a lot of what has happened this term between you has came from your lack of doing anything, Ant.  Bel is not the only one upset about that.  The MoFA as you should know is the most important Ministry level position as they are supposed to be handling our Foreign Affairs.  In your absence the Cabinet has had to step in and do as much as we can for you.